LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 185.85

Dox

On my acer 5920 with that driver doesn't work sound on TV with HDMI. And also 186.81, 186.82 and some others special mobile drivers , with 170 series it was ok.

Maybe somebody knows how to solve this problem. Any ideas???

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• thegreatsquare

• zipper

• Exile1975

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, guys!

I wrote about my problem with HDMI audio using 18x series drivers. I searched the topics and find out that I'm not alone. Here's the topic -

Maybe Almighty Dox or somebody else can help us to solve this problem.

In advance thanks.

P.S.: I'm using acer 5920 8600m gt and Philips LCD TV.

hi everyone

im using AS5920G and using 8600m gt in setup which options should i choose??

1-stndart single

2-hybrid graphics

2_hybrid sli

and which driver do u preffer for this card ?? please help...

Guest hustheman

you guests are asking alot of questions that dox has answered like a billion times and if you took the time to search the thread instead of begging dox for help, he might get time to make a new driver for us

what i did was try each option until the drivers installed without errors.

seems to work, even though i'm now using the drivers specified for my laptop (from the manufacturer) instead, because some research and playing around has shown (at least to me) that the manufacturer's driver optimizes my gpu better than any modded inf/driver i have found.

but dox's drivers are great and show's that he has put a lot of time into them for gaining the most out of your video card.

props to dox and hope there is an update driver coming soon.

you guests are asking alot of questions that dox has answered like a billion times and if you took the time to search the thread instead of begging dox for help, he might get time to make a new driver for us

search doesn't work at all :)

hi everyone

im using AS5920G and using 8600m gt in setup which options should i choose??

1-stndart single

2-hybrid graphics

2_hybrid sli

and which driver do u preffer for this card ?? please help...

please help me my english is not very good so i cant read all answers :):(:)

^You should use 1 - Standard Single.

Hi,

I've tried many versions of these drivers which has dox signature and couldn't able to make work any of them. The last one (this one) has made out some problems while installing but installed, also I patched the files with the fix on the following link

Nothing happened. After the installation screen gets black and never comes back again. I've wait for 2 or 3 minutes after the screen get black and then pressed enter, computer restarts itself and everything gets black again when it comes to windows welcome screen.

I've a Sony Vaio Z11XN/B with an Nvidia 9300M GS video adapter + Intel 4500 or something like that I don't remember Intel's details very well. Running Windows 7 Ultimate build 7100 32bit. I read lots of things which describes that combination works well with much users. Why couldn't I made them work. I did the installation as described.

Oh! One more thing. When I start W7 in safe mode I can see drivers installed perfectly, no conflicts, no errors.

Can't seem to run NFS: Shift with those. Support says I should use 186.18 but those can't be OCed like yours and moreover comments on their page are bad. The Compatibility trick does not work too.

First, I have a Sony Vaio SZ 140P with a GeForce 7400 GO and a "Stamina/Speed" switch that allows switching to an Intel 945 express chip running Windows 7 32 bit. First question (and I think I know the answer to this..) can this be used with the "hybrid" drivers, or because there is a hardware switch, is that not possible? Secondly, I can't see to be able to adjust the brightness of my LCD panel using these (or any of the) drivers I have obtained from LaptopVideo2Go, although the Vista drivers available from Sony allowed the brightness to be adjusted. I would have stuck with the Sony drivers, but they gave considerably worse performance. The brightness adjustment works fine when running the Intel chip, so it isn't a hardware issue.

Thanks!

Dox New Driver WANTED !!

Whr r u ??

my version is 185.85

They are still better performing than any other driver. I agree that a new driver is becoming "due". I'm guessing that Dox has a lot of catch-up to do on all the driver changes that happened since he took off in late May... thankfully we got that one or we would have been stuck with February's driver. [shudders] That or Dox can't find a driver that really sticks out as good to begin with and so doesn't want to waste his time.

At this point I rather Dox wait a little longer and pick a good driver to do OR do a driver that NEEDS to be done for one of the upcoming games like Risen or Dragon Age. Of course, we [and Dox] won't know of such a driver until the game comes out that shows it needs such a driver. That will be more useful than Dox just working on any generic driver.

Guest Swagat

Hi Dox,

I have dell studio XPS 1340 with Nvidia 9500 Hybrid SLI, I use windows Vista Home Premium 32,

I am facing a problem with your drivers, is that with Dell Drivers it shows 256 MB Dedicated Video Memory which is correct, but if i use your driver it says 128 MB Video Memory

Dell Drivers are very old april 2009

Kindly Help

Swagat Sourav

Thanks Dox!

Is there a way to support and use the Hybrid SLI function on MacBook Pro (Mid 2009) with 9400M integrated + 9600M GT 512MB?! On Win7 Final x64 I see only the 9600M GT one, there's some workharound to use BOTH of GPUs to maximize performance in games under Windows?!

Thanks for the answer, and waiting for the next release... :)

Hi all,

Couldn't get them work. Can anyone help. After the installation screen gets black and never comes back.

Windows 7, Vaio Z11XN

Thanks.

DOX, Already 191.07 went out with LOTS of good changes. If you would kindly modify them (with your fixes and optimizations) would be the best driver around. Believe in you.

Actually, instead of worrying about drivers... should one not be more worried that Dox hasn't posted since September 14th?

Hey Dox, are you OK?

hi

first of all id like to thank dox for his amazing work and support

dman,without u my laptop has met god already :)

ur driver 182.46 is the only driver wich allows me to play games and watch movies without bsd xD

finally i tried to install ur new masteriece, the 185.85 but unfortenely the same bsd appears -.-

heres the errorlog,maybe u can tell me whats wrong with the new forceware oO

i cant figure it out

but i realy would like to use your driver because of its amazing boost in 3dmark (yes,the driver passes 3dmark,but no movies and other games,strange,i know hehe)

---------------------------------------------------------------

my system: asus x71vn

- windows vista x64 ultimate sp2

- 4gb ram

- geforce 9650m gt 1gb ram

- 500gb hdd -> 2x 250 gb 5400 u/min

- core 2 duo 5800 2ghz 2mb l2 cache

newest drivers, bios rev 200

new bios didnt help at all

--->>>: errorlog from windows

-------------------------------

A corrected hardware error occurred.

Error Source: Corrected Machine Check

Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error

Processor ID Valid: Yes

Processor ID: 0x1

Bank Number: 5

Transaction Type: N/A

Processor Participation: Generic

Request Type: Generic Error

Memory/Io: Generic

Memory Hierarchy Level: Generic

Timeout: No

-------------------------------

hier die details:

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger

[ Guid] {c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}

EventID 19

Version 0

Level 3

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2009-09-27T18:15:24.545Z

EventRecordID 29666

- Correlation

[ ActivityID] {A48EAE48-8AF4-4B68-8086-57106D987BEA}

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 1640

[ ThreadID] 1928

Channel System

- EventData

ApicIdValid 1

ApicId 0x1

MCABank 5

MciStat 0xd200001010000e0f

MciAddr 0x0

MciMisc 0x0

ErrorType 10

TransactionType 256

Participation 3

RequestType 0

MemorIO 3

MemHierarchyLvl 3

Timeout 0

Length 1730

RawData 435045520102FFFFFFFF03000200000002000000C2060000160F12.....

------------------------------------------

so maybe you can tell me whats the problem :C

i would apprechiate it very much :)

thank and keep going you outstanding work XD

btw: iam from germany,so pls forgive me my english

i hope we all the hybrid users are not abandoned, mine since ice age got problem with

the drivers, it is confirm the driver cause intel GMA to crash, but perfectly on nvidia.

still waiting for dox or nautis here, it cause the screen goes freeze randomly on intel.

May suggest if just combine from the old intel driver..originally from benq site, cos i thougt

the GMA driver on intel website maybe not support cos of unique driver.

i mean the new one from intel website :)