• Dox

• thegreatsquare

• zipper

• Exile1975

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nowhere. You can download Powermizer switch here:

http://www.box.net/shared/v7jpoateoq

- it should be available on lv2go, too but the fCking nonoperable search function gives zilch results.

hi Dox,

First, I think your driver is great. Thanks a lot.

However i have a small but annoying problem.

As long as i use the nvidia-part of the hybride driver, everything works fine.

But when i am working in intel/powersave mode (which is less noisy) the driver resets itself every hour or so.

Apart from my screen going blank for 2 sec and the message, there is no real problem. still, it annoys me.

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 3650

-Intel c2d T9400

-NVidia GF 9600M GT 512mb + Mobile Intel 4 series 1292mb

-2x2GB ram 667mhz

-Vista home premium sp2 (genuine, came with the laptop)

Is this a known issue? or is it just me.

Hope you'll release a new hybrid driver soon,

tnx

Ps; If you would like a 3d model (i am a profesional modeler), i am happy to invest some of my time in return for your great work. ( just drop me Ralf(at)3dr.nl a note )

hi,

are you on x64?

If so you should try the newer release with the patch.

Newest release i have is 195.62

• 1 month later...

Hello Dox

I have DELL XPX M1710 ,OS: windows 7 x64 U , the card: Geforce go 7950 GTX 512M.

What gpu config I choose during the install.

which driver is the better for my note book , it is 185.85 or 195.62 ?

So thanks !

Edited by whererun

Hey use single GPU config, and I personally find 185.85 best for the 7950GTx, using the Farcry 2 benchmark.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

I have spent the better part of a day trying to get adobe premiere pro CS4 to run correctly on a Win7 HP DV9000 laptop. Everything worked fine but PPro would not display video in any of the monitors. No monitors, no project.

After hours on the google you showed up.

Is there anything I can do to repay this great debt I have incurred? I don't have a lot of money. Maybe a foot wash? I can probably round up a calf or two to burn on an alter as I know that smell pleases you. Anything you desire.

Seriously great work. You are bookmarked and will be referred.

thanx -gary-

Guest Dox Fan

Thank you so much for these drivers DOX! I don't think I'd be able to play current games with my Dell xps 1710 - 7950 gtx without them. Its much more smoother and increased fps, thank you!!

Guy's, I am trying to search the reg to disable the powermizer but I can't find it. It is said in the first post that the installer comes with a reg, but I don't know where it is.

I tried searching Google to disable the powermizer, but I can only find a lot of programs that does it. I think that if I use the reg file Dox made is safer than use another program...

Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...
Guest martin

I have a Toshiba Qosmio X300 with the 9700 GTS 512MB. I can not install these drivers. When I click Install, it disappears and nothing happens. Help.

I tried single and hybrids

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mekap

Thanks DOX!

I have been trying for months to upgrade my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ290 with nvidia 8400M GT. I even sent it to sony to get it fixed but all they wanted to do was put Vista back on it. Thanks to you, I am now running Windows 7 Home premium x64 and my Blu-ray even works! It hasn't worked for years (Sony couldn't get that working either).

Thanks DOX! You Rock!

• 1 month later...
Guest Guess

I'm still using this driver, for over a year now, and I don't think I'll update/change it... it seeems like for this video card - 10% overclocked 8600M GT this is the top, and most comfortable driver. Thanks DOX!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prince

Hey Dox, well .. i just wanted your opinion about this, I have a HP laptop with 9600m GT DDR2, wouldn't it be better if i keep using 185.85 Dox driver. The new drivers usually to add support and optimize new GPUs like 300 or 400 series .. So, i don't think i would get much improvement with them. Yeah i do play new games .. Like dragon age, etc. I also use software like CAD, 3ds Max.

Sorry but that is not a question that i can answer.

You'll have to try it out yourself.

Hi dox, could u give me recommended driver version that can support my vga card? I'm so tired trying so many version, all these driver make my windows became BSOD. Currently i'm using clevo D900C, 9800M GT Dual DDR3, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Hope u can help me dox. Thanks...

• 4 months later...

Hi have an asus g1 with a nvidia geforce go 7700. but i am now operating on windows 7 (not vista) will this driver work or can u send me one that will pleeasee

thanks a lot

evan

• 4 weeks later...

Just roll back driver in safe mode, or uninstall it in safe mode

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm having sound problems using this driver. this driver is really nice because it improves game performance and reduces temperatures on my laptop but I'm getting crackling sounds here and there when i watch youtube videos and play games. happens every so often. I am using a asus g60vx. I was referred to this page by the asus g51 optimization guide.