LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dox 185.85

Dox

thank you dox! i kept on comin back to see if u reconsidered ur decision to lay back on this matter :)

glad to c u came back!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• Nautis1100

• BaiBienTinhDuc

• illmatic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have problems, my XPS m1530 doesnt recog these driver, i have vista in spanish DOX can u include the lenguage files? i cant install any of ur mod drives in my pc cuz it doesnt recognize.

Thx for ur help!

I have a sony Z21WN/B with intel 4500 and nvidia 9300M working on windows 7 x64.

It gives a black screen after installing the hybrid driver.

If you need someone to test message me.

Thanks for your work!

Edit: This is the nvidia driver it works with the sony functions - http://dls.update.sony.net/pub/oth/64/EP0000160343.zip

Edited by Martini-man

hi martini man,

there is a bug in the win7 x64 hybrid graphics setting which nautis (my partner in crime) found last night, I think he is still check for any more bugs before I re-compile and re-upload the fixed version.

Hold on tight until that happens

CUDA works ? as im using the cuda video encoders now and i would love to see it work again sad.gif

and another question i still have ur 182.05 and like it very much cuz of the working TV-out on composite cable so would these drivers work the same ?

And one last thing ..Thx DOX for ur great drivers !! U rock .

Cuda should works since i have not removed cuda functionality.

TV out should work better on these since its based on official notebook drivers.

As usual, I give you my RS mirror link of finest Dox's drivers! :) (for those havin' problem downloading from this forum).

I'll try to keep them updated as soon as there're new releases from Dox himself! :P

@Dox: if you want to update the link in your first post... as usual thanx so much for your excellent work. Keep me informed of new release. :)

EDIT BY DOX:

Sorry Jester links removed because I am uploading a new version with some fixes.

When I finished uploading them can you still provide mirror links?

I will add it to the first posts.

thanks again.

On qosmio x300-14k (QX9300 and 9400m+2x9800 gts), with win7 x64 and your driver, i have a lot of artifact in some games like fallout 3 when i play in full screen mode. In window mode, i can play correctly a lot more but he crash after 30min-1h because i think the card are too hot..

I think this computer is not really good for gaming... always crash since december in every game.

EDIT by Dox:

further discussions on this driver continues HERE from now on.