LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GTA IV

Ishan Sardar

I own an acer aspire 6930G and it has Nvidia 9600M GT 1GB in it...so all I want to know is which driver would be the best for GTA IV?? (I heard ppl's having blue screen with latest version, thats why I asked)

Thanks!!

I'd suggest trying the Dox drivers that were just posted on here, and if you have a problem with those, try the version from the nVidia site.

• 3 months later...

yeah, i think 185.85 by DOX...

but gta 4 is horrible for pc...you need expensive hardware to play it like on the xbox. bad console port.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to add that if you set the graphics settings to something similar to the xbox the game plays fine. I played it on the xbox and the PS3, the framerate wasn't to impressive there either. Think of this game along the lines of BF2 when it was first released. On a side note, I have played this game on two PCs maxed out and it is incredible (both OCed quadcores one with 8800GTX and the other GTX285 2GB edition).