Jump to content
LaptopVideo2Go Forums
mobilenvidia

Latest Realtek Audio Codecs

Recommended Posts

DmiTrah
14 hours ago, erp-ster7n said:

the USA ban on Huawei devices was lifted this past weekend - stories on Neowin.net here and here

 

FF10 not available for 8742.1, kumagaya.  Realtek did not produce it

 

hardware ID of your Realtek audio device on xiaomi, DmiTrah?  8726.1 or higher, no.  8721, maybe since that is the latest generic UAD.

unrelated note - 8710.1 from MS Update Catalog (MS posted this one very late near the end of June)

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.8710.1

 

 

hello HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0298&SUBSYS_1D721701&REV_1001 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jvidal
On 7/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, stasio said:

Win 7 or Win 8.1...?

on both. I just showed the win7 dialog, but it is WHQL for win81 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stasio

Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8746.1 WHQL

8746_FF00_FF03_FF06

Win 7,10 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG473
DriverVer= 07/02/2019, 6.0.8746.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bdyekita
On 7/5/2019 at 6:24 AM, stasio said:

Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8746.1 WHQL

8746_FF00_FF03_FF06

Win 7,10 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG473
DriverVer= 07/02/2019, 6.0.8746.1

stasio how about FFOC plz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erp-ster7n
On 7/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, bdyekita said:

stasio how about FFOC plz?

why do you need the FF0C version, bdyekita?  FF0C not available for 8746.1 because Realtek did not make one.  what kind of computer are you using?

latest FF0C HDA driver version is 8703.1.

----

unrelated note: I decided to post the 8746.1 UAD Gigabyte "1320" driver that Realtek recently made (alanfox2000 does not have this specific version - he has 8746.1 UAD Gigabyte 1410 driver instead which is a little buggy and some features of the Nahimic 3 UWP app do not work correctly with the 1410 driver; Nahimic 3 uwp app works better with the 8746 UAD 1320 driver)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alanfox2000

Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8750.1 WHQL

8750_FF00

Win 10 RS4 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG473
DriverVer=07/09/2019, 6.0.8750.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bdyekita
5 hours ago, erp-ster7n said:

why do you need the FF0C version, bdyekita?  FF0C not available for 8746.1 because Realtek did not make one.  what kind of computer are you using?

latest FF0C HDA driver version is 8703.1.

----

unrelated note: I decided to post the 8746.1 UAD Gigabyte "1320" driver that Realtek recently made (alanfox2000 does not have this specific version - he has 8746.1 UAD Gigabyte 1410 driver instead which is a little buggy and some features of the Nahimic 3 UWP app do not work correctly with the 1410 driver; Nahimic 3 uwp app works better with the 8746 UAD 1320 driver)

 

I Have problem with system notification sounds which does not work! but other sounds are OK. it's Alienware 17 and certainly has dolby powered by Klipsch . i should tell you that since while (windows 10 1803) Dolby app does not install on windows i should separately do that,but in 8703 driver i made some edited line for setup (configuration settings ) then it's OK now and Dolby app works fine.

I have tried all possible way to fix problem with system sounds of windows but still no sounds it's look like muted but it does not, early i posted a Quote here ,they suggested i am installing wrong driver!!!! which I am sure driver is all OK and FFOC is proper and right!

I am appreciate for replay,Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Romagnolo1973
On 6/27/2019 at 3:51 AM, erp-ster7n said:

I also forgot to mention last time that Dolby Atmos has issues/problems working with latest Win10 version 1903😞

this issue has not yet been resolved on Microsoft's end or MS has not yet updated their Known Issues for 1903 page as to whether or not the problem is resolved and it is already near the end of June. (perhaps Dolby themselves have to tell Microsoft if they have published updated versions of Dolby Atmos from the MS store)

 

Issue with Dolby Atmos Headphones and Home Theatre fixed

https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-fixes-more-issues-with-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erp-ster7n
10 hours ago, Romagnolo1973 said:

Issue with Dolby Atmos Headphones and Home Theatre fixed

https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-fixes-more-issues-with-the-windows-10-may-2019-update/

 

MS updated their Resolved issues for 1903 page on July 11 but did not say "how" they resolved the Dolby Atmos problem.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:25 AM, bdyekita said:

I Have problem with system notification sounds which does not work! but other sounds are OK. it's Alienware 17 and certainly has dolby powered by Klipsch . i should tell you that since while (windows 10 1803) Dolby app does not install on windows i should separately do that,but in 8703 driver i made some edited line for setup (configuration settings ) then it's OK now and Dolby app works fine.

I have tried all possible way to fix problem with system sounds of windows but still no sounds it's look like muted but it does not, early i posted a Quote here ,they suggested i am installing wrong driver!!!! which I am sure driver is all OK and FFOC is proper and right!

I am appreciate for replay,Thank you.

be more specific with the Dell Alienware 17 model, bdyekita as there are several versions of Alienware 17s (17, 17 R2, 17 R3, 17 R4 & 17 R5)

and which Dolby app are you trying to install as there are so many versions of Dolby? (my bro's Sony Vaio VPCEB laptop came with Dolby Home Theater V3 [PCEE3] noted in the screenshot & running Win7 Home Premium - gonna try installing the 8750 FF00 driver on there)

 

dolby-htv3-cpl.jpg

 

edit: also what do you mean by "made some edited line for setup (configuration settings )"?  did you mod/edited the Realtek driver or edited an INF file?

Edit 2: Try using 8703.1 FF10 instead of 8703.1 FF0C, bdyekita.  HDXSGAW.inf file from FF10 installs & registers Creative files along with the Dolby files

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diablix

Hello everyone, can someone help me with installing latest Realtek UAD with Third party software - probably with proper Xperi driver/addon/extension, since DTS in under Xperi?

My M/B is Asrock X470 Taichi and one of the advertised features of this M/B is DTS Connect support, that should be able to compress 5.1 audio through digital optical S/PDIF connection. On other end is YAMAHA HTR-6030 that supports DTS Digital Surround.

However, no matter what I try, I can't find way to make it work. I tried both Realtek Driver 8470 that is no more on site that wasn't digitally signed, and the newest driver 8668 with Realtek Audio Console, tried uninstalling End-point in Device Manager, tried all combinations of formats, nothing works.

In Control Panel->Sound->Playback->Realtek Digital Output->Supported Formats I can test both DTS Audio & Dolby Digital and both correctly work on 5.1, and either in Control Panel->Sound->Playback->Realtek Digital Output->Advanced->Default Format or in Realtek aplication (one with old GUI) with Driver 8470 I could set DTS Interactive (5.1), but with driver 8668 I have just 2 channel options and I have to set DTS Interactive (5.1) in Realtek Audio Console. When I have turned on DTS Interactive (5.1), I can also turn on DTS Connect; with driver 8470 I could set in either in Control Panel, or in Realtek aplication, with driver 8668 I can set DTS Connect in Realtek Audio Console.

After a lot of troubleshooting, I made it work on VLC Media Player with DTS content, but common PCM 5.1 content and games with 5.1 support doesn't seem to work.

I found few articles from 2015 where it was stated, that DTS Connect was not working on Win 10 with cracked audio drivers, but I guess with supported M/B there shouldn't be a problem. There was other articles, that have offered new cracked drivers for Win 10, but I would like to make it work without potentionally unsecure drivers.

I hope support for DTS Connect is not made-up, since it is one of the reasons that I bought this M/B.

I am thankful for all help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...