LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dell Latitude Quadro NVS 110m driver?

dresdon

Hello-

I recently obtained an older Dell Latitude D620, running Vista 32 with an nVidia Quadro NVS 110m. I've SCOURED your forums for an adequate video driver, for whenever I attempt to install a driver I get the infamous "nVidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit" error. Could someone please point me in the direction of the appropriate driver + modded .inf file? It'd be much appreciated.

Thank you-

Dresdon

NVIDIA_DEV.01DA.01 = "NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M"

is in the latest modded inf I picked from 186.03 - don't know when it has been added but at least the latest drivers should install when using the modded inf. If it doesn't work your card ID is different.

Forgive me, but I don't understand. Is there a direct link to the driver, or an explanation of how to put that terminology to use?