LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA Quadro FX 2500M Driver

beepal

Dear all hear,

Could you me a favor help to suggest the step to update my labtop driver such as video card.

My Labtop Dell Precision M90, Nvidia Quadro Fx 2500M 7.15.11.5669 - nVIDIA ForceWare 156.69 (I have check by Everest)

O/S Windows Vista Sp2

look forward to any suggestion

Thanking you and Best regards

Bill

I recommand you to use 179.85. If you test windows 7, let me know if you have the same problem than me.

I recommand you to use 179.85. If you test windows 7, let me know if you have the same problem than me.

Thank you for your suggestion, for Windows 7 I am already removed. (the reason is not compatible with some application of my works. but new version RTM. I will tests again)

Present day, my o/s is Windows Vista Sp2. Could you have any suggestion which version should installing.

Thank you in Advance.

Bill :)

Dear Old Fart

Thank you for your suggestion, but I looked that. I'm supposed that will not support for Quadro FX 2500M. In the information files dialog not show this model "Nvidia Quadro FX 2500M".

I would like to make sure before installing and look forward to you reply soon.

Thanks.

Bill

From the modified inf:

"NVIDIA_DEV.029A.01 = "NVIDIA Quadro FX 2500M"

• 2 weeks later...

the Link in the FAQ for the Quadro is broken.

I am trying to find the drivers & INF for:

Dell M90 - Quadro FX 2500M - XP 32bit

I've tried using search, it is not bringing back anything of relevance and you can't use quotes.

I've been searching, reading and looking for the last 2 hours. I give up.

Edited by The Warden

Your operating system is overbearing to get some support comments.

Ok, after giving my eyes a break - I looked again at Zipper's post and links.

Files found, drivers updated successfully. THANK YOU!

What is the deal with Computer manufacturers and Video card makers? not updating / supporting drivers for certain models in an ongoing manner?

Only thing I can think of is that they make more $$$ by making it painful and not making drivers, forcing you to update hardware (spend more money).

This site RULEZ and so do the people.

Peace!

The Warden

What is the deal with Computer manufacturers and Video card makers? not updating / supporting drivers for certain models in an ongoing manner?

Only thing I can think of is that they make more $$$ by making it painful and not making drivers, forcing you to update hardware (spend more money).

Yes, I think money, too. The MFGs don't want to spend too much money to the support. And the laptop manufacturer may have something special buried into the driver making the updating more expensive and tricky.