LaptopVideo2Go Forums

SRS Premium Sound v1.9.12.0 For WinXP

CoolGuy_lol

guys i want latest srs premium audio panel for windows 7

Is this what you want? it's the latest APO Panel that integrates into the realtek hd control panel. Supports many models.

1.8.57.0 04/05/10 x86 & x64 includes vague change logs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2hj6f6th3dewmzg/SRS_APO_PANEL.7z

thanks alot bro i have been looking for this

no prob :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, you have installed SRS premium sound in your vaio Z, I have a vaio Z and i would like to improve its sound because as you know it has very poor speakers

how did you installed? did you experienced a lot of improvement?

please, hope you can help me

thanks a lot

• 1 year later...

Hello olso if i dont have a NVidia card but a realtek audio card do u know if i can use this program?I hve a netbook 1015CX with wondows 7 i realy enjoy it but i noticed that audio in not realy good (i usualy listen olso with headphone movies and tv straenig) and...searcheing online i found this software but i'm afaid to mess out .Somebody know if i can install it without any problems ?

Thank's

Helen

It's grossly out of date and has some installation problems. I highly recommend paying the small fee for the current version at:

http://www.srslabs.com/store/store/comersus_forComputing.asp?

It works very nicely with Realtek.

• 2 months later...

Big fan of SRS for my laptop or my desktop box, I'm afraid that every new version is just useless : I've tried many including the one provided by this thread but none comes closer to the result of the old SRS audio sandbox 1.10.2.0 (panel 1.10.2.0, driver 1.10.0.0) !

Sure it's GUI is rusty but volume, options, presets are way better than this one and the sound quality doesn't offer the noisy clics on the right speaker I found in this one. Much louder also.

So back to my old one. (on my desktop it just does wonder with my xonar DX2 and the logitech Z505)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

v1.7 is not locked, but 1.9 setup file is locked to a certain device(s)

I don't have a skill to unlock it, but I can extract the .msi file

I do.  Figured out how to unlock it but it's a secret.  PM me if you want to know.

Btw, here's the direct link to SRS Premium Sound v1.12.29.0 from ASUS

I may be of some assistance, here is the 1.07 installer, extracted using msi administrative install, updated with 1.12.6 files

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwhtjdeamhn

If you upload the original 1.12.6 let me have a look at it and see if the vendor prerequisite can be removed

There's also an SRS Premium Sound for HP - control panel version 1.12.76.0 dated 7/25/2011; contains SRS driver v2.4.5 dated 7/18/2011

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57738.html

Package contains both x86 & x64 versions for Windows XP, Vista & 7.  Used on certain HP/Compaq desktop computers and HP SignagePlayer mp8200 systems.  SRS control panel has an HP logo on the right side though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this what you want? it's the latest APO Panel that integrates into the realtek hd control panel. Supports many models.

1.8.57.0 04/05/10 x86 & x64 includes vague change logs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2hj6f6th3dewmzg/SRS_APO_PANEL.7z

Check out this pic with Realtek HD Audio Manager with the SRS tab on it.  Got this when using a modded Realtek R2.73 driver on an old Intel D101GGC board using ALC861 audio on 32bit Windows 7 SP1 Professional edition.

post-43358-0-84649800-1418662504_thumb.j