LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Google Chrome OS

Dox

Google comes up with another way to take over the world with its own open source OS.

Designed to be lightweight, fast and secure. Initially designed for the netbook market.

Out to the punters in second half of 2010.

Read More

Not an OS. This is just yet another Linux distro.

Not an OS. This is just yet another Linux distro.

Someone once told me that webbased operating systems was a concept broken by design.

Anyways ya say good bye to privacy... :)

The plus is maybe just freeking maybe the cheap ISPs in the united states will start allowing 10+ Mega BYTES!!! per second up and down.

Other good things is you never need to bye a new vid card or defrag your harddrive... i mean you'll be getting the data so fast (even defying the physics of the limited number of data lines coming to your house) that you can finally... play...crysis!!!! Deer god! People will be saying Windows 11 what??

The king has come! To save us from the darkness! Who are we to doubt? We have faith.

Guest Jacob Korf

Yes, and my name is Pino. I like windows 7 :)

But off course i'm curious if this OS will be better (also regarding hardware / usability / performance / compatibility / software etc.).

To be honest I don't think this OS will be better than windows.

This OS is not an OS. It is only a Linux distro. If you want to find a system better than Windows 7, I would recommend trying Kubuntu or another distro with KDE 4.