LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Graphics Card Question...

echox91

I am going to own a MSI GT 735 Laptop soon and I was wondering: Is there a fool proof way to determine which games i can play on high settings? System Requirements Labs doesn't quite cut it. I'd hate to have to get the software on my laptop and later have to delete it due to poor quality =[

example i gave before...

ex: fallout 3 recommended settings says ATI 3800 series, but a HD 3850 clearly cannot run the game very well on high settings. =\

I've never heard of anything that could determine that without trying the game. A lot could also depend on your other system specs... For example, my desktop has a 3 GHz P4 with the AGP desktop version of that card, and I was able to run it on high settings with only slight lag. I was also running it at 1440 x 900, so the higher resolution may also be part of the difference.