LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Vertical Yellow Lines

Silverinho

Hi, just yesterday morning everythings was okay, but i went to play a video game and when game started the computer freezed and i had to reboot it after that a saw vertical horzinial lines everywhere on my monitor screen (notice, all my drivers are up to date and that game isnt new i had it from 8months ago and graphics options set to low-medium) hmm i tried to remove the video drivers but nothing happned and in safe mood its the same too , i tried Windows Repair but same Nothing ;( ... then i went to Chkdsk ulitilaty and it took verry long time (strange) like... arround 9hours to complete... and after it finished i rebooted then the problem gone, but after little time i got it back again -.-" i dont know why but i noticed a icon in windows bar shows me that VGA Adapter keeps Unistalling everytime i restart the windows.... ( notice, the video drivers also are gone i cant install them ...)

Here's my laptop specs:

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Xi 2428 - Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz - 2GB Ram - 8600MGS Video Card & 512MB Vram...

Please help me...