LaptopVideo2Go Forums

sony vaio with geforce go7400 windows7 driver

Guest davideelt

Guest davideelt

hello,someone know driver that works under windows 7 64bit rtm?my laptop is a sony vaio vgn-fe21b with a t5500 cpu and geforcego 7400....on sony vaio there isn't driver that work and nvidia driver for windows7 don't fint the graphic card!help!

Have you tried any of the modded drivers here? They should all work if you use the modded inf (read the FAQ).

If the newest ones don't work, try using slightly older ones (185 series, 179 series, etc)

• 3 weeks later...

hi!

i have found this forum trough google, many thanks!!! i have spent about 3 hours to find video driver for my VGN-C2Z and have found it only here

for everyone else who's trying to find the video driver for vaio nvidia go 7400 download the driver in here (i have downloaded the 190.38 driver for windows 7 ultimate x86), and download the modyfied inf file, then unpack the driver and replace the inf file and only then install the driver (i have installed the driver from my device manager),

i'm really happy i have found this page!! thanks!

• 4 months later...

hi!

i have found this forum trough google, many thanks!!! i have spent about 3 hours to find video driver for my VGN-C2Z and have found it only here

for everyone else who's trying to find the video driver for vaio nvidia go 7400 download the driver in here (i have downloaded the 190.38 driver for windows 7 ultimate x86), and download the modyfied inf file, then unpack the driver and replace the inf file and only then install the driver (i have installed the driver from my device manager),

i'm really happy i have found this page!! thanks!

could you please send me the link to the files. The modyfied inf and 190.38 driver. thanks

• 8 months later...
Guest Anthony

could you please send me the link to the files. The modyfied inf and 190.38 driver. thanks

I really want to said THANK YOU man !!

You really help me.

For me it was to install my GeForce 7400 in Windows 7 Professional 64.

I downloaded the 190.38 version (in 64bits) I change the *.inf and it was finish.

After 3hours like You.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest irekafazam

the same problem VAIO VGN-C2Z

i already reinstalled windows 7 few times, every time i search the driver (i forgot to save it before removing old windows...)

where i can get the inf file?

Guest freshfunkybitch

Alright, ive got a c2z too. i ve already got a driver running under windows 7 x64. i also tried the driver here discussed.

the problem is, the fn-keys arent workig. while the so fn+fx keys for sound are working, i can not get the f5 and f6 for brightness working.

i can adjust the brightness within windows, but not with the fn-keys.

when i last updated my windows xp, i modified a inf - after this i had a smartdimmer page in the nvida-controlpanel and everthing works great.

i tried to modify the inf for win 7, nothing. isnt there a "real" smartdimmer in the nvidia softwarepackage under windows 7? or what the heck....?