LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help with go 7950

chris moncaster

Hi all,

I enjoy flying on FSX i curratly fly for British Airways Virtual

I have a problem though the software i need to report the hours i do with them doesn't work properly with the go 7950 gtx it only shows 1/2 of the program window.

So i can not use it I have downloaded the software on my mums dimension 9150 and the software works perfectly fine but don't hve fsx installed on her computer.

i want to no if any onne can help me with this problem as this is very annoying for me as i enjoy flying with fsx and bav.

hope some one can help me out.

many thanks

chris moncaster

This could be due to a variety of reasons, but firstly what OS is on the dimension 9150 and is it a 64 bit or 32 bit OS? Secondly what graphics drivers are you using? I would not be surprised if this problem has nothing to do with your GPU although it could be. This particular problem though might be better handled on BAV's forums (if they developed this particular software).

hi

on here laptop its vista (xps m1710)

on mums its xp.

no one else has this problem they suggested i try looking in here see if someone can help me out.

I was curious what driver you are using? What number? My GeForce Go 7900 GTX recently crashed and I was looking to change the driver.

Hi all,

I enjoy flying on FSX i curratly fly for British Airways Virtual

I have a problem though the software i need to report the hours i do with them doesn't work properly with the go 7950 gtx it only shows 1/2 of the program window.

So i can not use it I have downloaded the software on my mums dimension 9150 and the software works perfectly fine but don't hve fsx installed on her computer.

i want to no if any onne can help me with this problem as this is very annoying for me as i enjoy flying with fsx and bav.

hope some one can help me out.

many thanks

chris moncaster