LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PhysX v9.09.0814

mobilenvidia

Version: 9.09.0814 WHQL

Release Date: 2009.08.14

Operating System: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64-bit

Language: English (U.S.)

File Size: 39.3 MB

PhysX v9.09.0814

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS

Optimized for best performance in the PhysX title: Terminator Salvation.

Optimized for best performance in the PhysX title: Batman Arkham Asylum.

Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 processor cores (stream processors).

Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.

Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 – prior to installing this update). Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.

Includes runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3

Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.

Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).

Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)

is 8600M GT supported ?

i have Dell 8600 M GT .. please help me.. and should i have to install CUDA also ?

is 8600M GT supported ?

Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 processor cores (stream processors).

Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).

Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)

After each time a do a clean install of Windows, installing the lastest version first, my AGEIA PhysX is not detected...

I would like to know why i need each time to install an older version (PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe) before installing the lastest version (PhysX_9.09.0814_SystemSoftware.exe).

Thanks

Edited by torrentwin

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason i can't get the physx control panel to open. it keeps opening the nvidia control panel. im using the dox 185.85 win 7 x64

That's the way it has been in the latest versions, you have just the enable/disable choice.

That's the way it has been in the latest versions, you have just the enable/disable choice.

sucks,lol

thanks anyway

• 4 weeks later...
Guest superceleron

well i have a problem whit all driver since 18x series to 19x series.

i dont have physx enable/disabled panel no mater what i do, i have tried everything, simple dont work, and its disabled becouse when i try to run eny of the physx demos only use cpu and gpu its greyed.

But as soon as i install dox 185.85 its working again, weird.

Enyone whit the same problem?

HP pavilion dv9684ep

Nvidia 8600 GS 256mb

Regards

Almost every driver I tried had it working. Have you done your installs "the right way" - uninstall, clean driver leftovers when on safe mode with driver sweeper, reinstall?

Guest superceleron

Almost every driver I tried had it working. Have you done your installs "the right way" - uninstall, clean driver leftovers when on safe mode with driver sweeper, reinstall?

yes i allways do that way, maybe its some kinda of bug on win7? well i gona install vista to see if the same appens.