LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Inspiron 1750 and IDT 92hd71b xp driver

Guest Deadman1955

Guest lovemen

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">

I want audio driver for dell 1440 plz send that modified inf package to me
</span>
je veux pilote audio pour dell 1440 plz envoyer ce colis inf modifié pour moi [/ quote]</span>

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skins

• Phnx

• Kenni

• pacman29

Guest lovemen

<span #nmouseover="_tipon(this)" #nmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" st#le="direction: ltr; text-align: left">

Here you go guys, as I don't have hardware info for any other systems, this will only work for the Inspiron 1750: I'm not sure whether this is essential, but I would recommend removing the device you've already installed and deleting its relevant oem*.inf file to stop it reinstalling on reboot.</span>
Ici vous allez les gars, parce que je n'ai pas d'informations sur le matériel à quelqu'un d'autre, ce sera ne fonctionne que pour l'Inspiron 1750: je ne suis pas sûr si cela est essentiel, mais je vous recommande de supprimer le périphérique que vous avez déjà installé et en supprimant sa oem *. inf pertinentes pour arrêter de le réinstaller au redémarrage.</span> <span #nmouseover="_tipon(this)" #nmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" st#le="direction: ltr; text-align: left">Reboot the PC so it prompts for the drivers for it, cancel then carry on as below:
  • First you need to download the Inspiron 1545 XP audio package (R215959) from Dells website.
  • Extract this into its default location (c:\dell\drivers\R215959)
  • Download the zip I've attached to this message (Inspiron1750_XP_IDT.zip - 131kb)
  • Extract all the files from this zip over the top of the same files within c:\dell\drivers\R215959\WDM
  • All done!</span> Redémarrez votre PC afin qu'il demande le pilote correspondant, alors annulez continuer comme ci-dessous:
    • Vous devez d'abord télécharger le package XP Inspiron 1545 audio (R215959) sur le site Dells.
    • Extrait présent dans son l'emplacement par défaut (C: \ dell \ drivers \ R215959)
    • Télécharger le fichier zip que j'ai joint à ce message (Inspiron1750_XP_IDT.zip - 131ko)
    • Extraire tous les fichiers de ce zip sur le haut des mêmes fichiers dans c: \ dell \ drivers \ R215959 \ WDM
    • All done!</span> <span #nmouseover="_tipon(this)" #nmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">Just run the setup file within the R215959 folder, and it should install and work perfectly.

Leave me a post below if this works for you!

</span> Il suffit de lancer le fichier d'installation dans le dossier R215959, et il devrait installer et fonctionne parfaitement. [/ List] Laissez-moi un message ci-dessous si cela fonctionne pour vous! [/ Quote]</span>

<span #nmouseover="_tipon(this)" #nmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" st#le="direction: ltr; text-align: left">le dossier R215959, et il devrait installer et fonctionne parfaitement. [/ List] Laissez-moi un message ci-dessous si cela fonctionne pour vous! [/ Quote]</span>

• 2 weeks later...

I GOT IT!!! I got the 1397 card to work! It was woth a driver for the multi card, and it installed as a 1395 card, and i was able to ge SR3, and allthe needed updates for my laptop!!!

I did it at work this morning, and will post the exact driver info tonight!

I dont seem to be able to get the wireless working can you give me the exact process to get this functioning?

Thanks

Dan

Hi mate,

I've just spent the last four hours trying to figure this out. And have finally got it all working.

Firstly, you can get drivers directly from windows update. Just let it search for em and it will install them. However, when I did this the sound fu***d up and kept getting random noise. You may be lucky, but I wasn't.

Secondly, I tried downloading loads and loads of different driver packages for the IDT device. None of these worked. Vista drivers for the 1750 didnt work. 1545 drivers didn't work.

Thirdly, I resorted to manually editing INFs. I downloaded the xp driver package for the 1545, then manually edited the INF files to get it working. Eventually succeeded!

If you need a copy of the updated install package, reply below and I'll send em over.

Sean

Hi mate,

I've just spent the last four hours trying to figure this out. And have finally got it all working.

Firstly, you can get drivers directly from windows update. Just let it search for em and it will install them. However, when I did this the sound fu***d up and kept getting random noise. You may be lucky, but I wasn't.

Secondly, I tried downloading loads and loads of different driver packages for the IDT device. None of these worked. Vista drivers for the 1750 didnt work. 1545 drivers didn't work.

Thirdly, I resorted to manually editing INFs. I downloaded the xp driver package for the 1545, then manually edited the INF files to get it working. Eventually succeeded!

If you need a copy of the updated install package, reply below and I'll send em over.

Sean

Please please please!

Could you send this package to my email?

tomas at view storming (all together) dot com

Thanks a lot!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest support5280

Hi mate,

Sean

Guest support5280

DEAR SEAN,

Can you please send me your drivers? I have a Dell Inspiron 1750 that came loaded with WIndows 7, and I need to get it to WIndows XP.

I need drivers, and tried the Inspiron 1720 drivers and they did not work.

you could email me at support at 5280computers dot com

Sean

• 1 month later...
Guest yannidrive

GREAT !! many thanks man !

i have the dell inspiron 1750 downgraded under windows XP and your trick works perfectly !

best regards,

Trautman !

You are the man! Thank you so much!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Suratca

Here you go guys, as I don't have hardware info for any other systems, this will only work for the Inspiron 1750:

I'm not sure whether this is essential, but I would recommend removing the device you've already installed and deleting its relevant oem*.inf file to stop it reinstalling on reboot. Reboot the PC so it prompts for the drivers for it, cancel then carry on as below:

• First you need to download the Inspiron 1545 XP audio package (R215959) from Dells website.
  • Download the zip I've attached to this message (Inspiron1750_XP_IDT.zip - 131kb)
  • Extract all the files from this zip over the top of the same files within c:\dell\drivers\R215959\WDM
  • All done! Just run the setup file within the R215959 folder, and it should install and work perfectly.

You save a french life (But i'm not sure it's a so great thing like that.......). But well, i spent my afternoon reaching get sound on the 1750's customer, and i about to give up when i read your tip. Great great great, and dell little little little. It's possible to install xp on all the actual laptop, but business between microsoft and manufacturers is a shame. Thanks again

• 1 month later...

Hi mate,

Sean

I would like a copy of your driver package for the Dell Inspiron 1750 for XP. Dell has been less than helpful. Thanks dfiebelkorn@verizon.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sanjeev

Jesus - over 500 downloads, and Dell don't think its worth offering proper XP drivers for this system? Sigh...

Couple of questions, couple of answers:

1545 drivers/1750 drivers - don't bother. None of the 1545 drivers will work with the 1750 - the only place they're useful is for the base package for the audio drivers as mentioned above.

Video - the only way to get the Nvidia drivers installed is by using the mobility moddder as linked by Kenni below - http://www.driverheaven.net/modtool.php - follow this process exactly and it will work.

Wireless - can't remember how I got this to work - I think it was with the base drivers downloaded from Intels website.

Processor running at 1.2ghz - this is fine, its just being throttled back while its not being used. Theres no point it running at 2ghz all the time as this would waste power/battery and generate excess uncessary heat. It will automatically jump to 2ghz when it needs to.

Dear All

I need LAN, Wireless, Audio and Video driver for Dell Inspiron 1750. Can advise where can I get it.

Regards

• 1 month later...
Guest klemzzi

WIFI DRIVER PROBLEM SOLVED!

Download R201509 (Dell wireless 1515 wireless-n adapter)from dell ftp

Download athw.sys from ftp://ftp.spez.com.ua/driver/notebook/acer/TM5330_Ext5630Z_5230Z_XP/WLAN/Atheros/QMI/athw.sys

Extract driver R201509 and istall driver manual

When system ask for athw.sys select the file

I have tested download and upload speed, it works great.

Here you go guys, as I don't have hardware info for any other systems, this will only work for the Inspiron 1750:

I'm not sure whether this is essential, but I would recommend removing the device you've already installed and deleting its relevant oem*.inf file to stop it reinstalling on reboot. Reboot the PC so it prompts for the drivers for it, cancel then carry on as below:

• All done! Just run the setup file within the R215959 folder, and it should install and work perfectly.

great thank you, it s work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Could someone email me the wireless and audio drivers for xp? My email is pacman33@rocketmail.com.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hussain@aecksa.com

Hi mate,

Sean

• 4 weeks later...
Guest roger

Guest Vigilzee

I have Inspiron 1750 and have drowngrade to Winxp sp3. I have installed all drivers except the WLAN/Wireless driver.

Can u please send the WLAN/Wireless driver for WinXP to my email ------- vigilzee@yahoo.com

thanks