LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA Forceware 190.62 Released

Galdere

Don't know what problems the original nVidia driver had, but the modded version () for W7x64 works great. :)

Any news about the win7 powermizer flickering problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Installed driver and mod inf for graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT230 (windows vista 32 bit) and get a "not digittally signed" warning but install anyway. From dxdiag it tells me the display driver is not digitally signed in these files:

nvd3dum.dll

nvwgf2um.dll

nvwgf2um.dll

Any help in why they are not digitally signed (as the driver is WHQL'd) would be greatly appreciated as I cannot play my Blu-rays withough a digitally signed driver.

Thanks

Any help in why they are not digitally signed (as the driver is WHQL'd) would be greatly appreciated as I cannot play my Blu-rays withough a digitally signed driver.

Because any alteration of the inf breaks the signing - meaning all modified infs.

Because any alteration of the inf breaks the signing - meaning all modified infs.

I see, that is strange as a previous driver (190.38 I think) from this website along with modified inf and it was digitally signed allowing me to play my blu-rays, oh well I guess I will either have to get a new graphics card to utilize up to date drivers or wait for nvidia to get there act together and release drivers for my graphics card as well as it truly is a pretty good card.

Thanks for your help anyway