LaptopVideo2Go Forums

spacers for quadro fx 770m

seiken

hi, i am looking for some standard spacers for the heatsink of my quadro fx 770m, because it came nacked. anybody knows where to get some? plz let me know!

Edited by seiken

Guest quipster

hi, i am looking for some standard spacers for the heatsink of my quadro fx 770m, because it came nacked. anybody knows where to get some? plz let me know!

I purchased a 770M on ebay this week and I'm expecting the card to arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

According to the seller's pictures it comes with the spacer, although I don't need one for my notebook.

So I might have just what you are looking for.

Let me know if you are interrested in it.

I just want the shipping costs refunded and maybe a lil' change for a pint or two :)

I purchased a 770M on ebay this week and I'm expecting the card to arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

According to the seller's pictures it comes with the spacer, although I don't need one for my notebook.

So I might have just what you are looking for.

Let me know if you are interrested in it.

I just want the shipping costs refunded and maybe a lil' change for a pint or two :)

Haha, just realized that you are German, too. That just simplify things even more :)

hi, could you get a forum account, then i will send you my email. maybe your spacers are already brazed on the board, like the ones of my old hd 2600? greetings

hi, could you get a forum account, then i will send you my email. maybe your spacers are already brazed on the board, like the ones of my old hd 2600? greetings

No, I'm 100% positive that the bracket is only glued on, and can be removed quite easily.