LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver details are temporarily down until a fix is provided. Please use the forums to find the driver details for now.

broken12

Driver: 190.62 2009-08-17 - WinXP 32bit

Dear all,

I have tried several times to download a driver from your website but each time it gives this error message:

Driver details are temporarily down until a fix is provided. Please use the forums to find the driver details for now.

I tried to download from the forums as the message suggested, but get this error message:

"Empty Referer

We have recognized that you are attempting to directly link to our drivers. Please head over to the LaptopVideo2Go website and try downloading a driver."

As you can imagine, these insrtuctions result in a circular route akin to writing P.T.O on each side of a blank piece of paper!

1_ Is the downloading of drivers resticted now to certain people?

2_ My notebook has a NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 with 128MB Dedicated Memory. Is the 190.62 correct for this card, because I cannot see it listed in the support card list.

Regards, b.

Edited by broken12