LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Batman: Arkham asylum on 8400M GS

Guest filmore

Guest middlemonster

I have a 9300M GS and it runs like a slug. On 960x600 with everything set on low it is just barely playable in large rooms/outside. In smaller rooms or when your looking at the floor the FPS rises quite a bit. But thats on a 9300M GS. Have you tried System Requirements Lab's "Can You Run It?", google it. That should tell you if your system will work. And you can also download the demo and try that before you buy it.

Guest dingledorm

I have a 9300M GS and it runs like a slug. On 960x600 with everything set on low it is just barely playable in large rooms/outside. In smaller rooms or when your looking at the floor the FPS rises quite a bit. But thats on a 9300M GS. Have you tried System Requirements Lab's "Can You Run It?", google it. That should tell you if your system will work. And you can also download the demo and try that before you buy it.

1 to 2 frames per second, it's not a graphic card to run games on.

I'm currently playing it with a 8400 GT OC to 675/1075 @ 1024x768 with really decent quality and good framerates.

Edit: (now that I have more time) -> Have you tried reinstalling physx software?

Also I'm using the drivers from Nvidia 190.62 @ Windows 7 32bits

Edited by Segurito

Guest filmore

I've tried system requirements lab. It tells me I pass the minimum requirements (barely). If you're saying that on a 9300m gs it's barely playable, i'm guessing it's impossible to run on my machine.

I'm using the latest drivers from nvidia.com

Looks like the 9600m gt is the only one possible of running this game.

i have an 8600m gt 256 no OC with a E6600 no OC and i run the batman fine with everything max except AA @ 720p. o snap! lol