LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Core i7 Notebooks

mobilenvidia

Below this post you will see a selection of Notebooks based on Intels new I7 Core.

All have NVIDIA graphics :)

All are released just in time for XMAS as to tempt those hard earned green backs from your pocket.

Hopefully the specs and links are of use for those on the prowl of a new laptop or those wanting the latest greatest technology.

Of all the below I'm tempted towards the MSI GT640 as an over first look most promising that shouldn't cost the earth.

Anywho, feel free to comment on the Notebooks

If you already own one, would love your thoughts on any of the machines.

Any company wanting to prove me wrong that the MSI is not the best bang for buck, I'm free to review :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Add Alienware M17x to the list. They just added the 920XM to the list in there newsletter and dropped nVidia for ATi from GPU list. Dropped the 280M GTX & 260M GTX for the HD Mobility 4870.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=dkcwbn1&s=dhs

Edited by Squall_Rinoa89

• 1 month later...

Sager NP8690 (Clevo W86CU) has anywhere from the 720QM up to the 920XM I own. I received mine with the GTX285M 1Gb video and full HD screen.

Some consider it a bit pricey with those specs but....it's a matter of choice.

• 7 months later...

Dell released it's new XPS lineup in the U.S. today, with the XPS 14/15/17 having a Core i7 option and 435M/445M GPUs.

Might also do well to add the ASUS G53/G73 that already had Core i7's but now offer the 460M.

The Toshiba Qosmio lineup gets a refresh with the 460M, too.

Edited by Anime Crush

• 2 months later...

Dell released it's new XPS lineup in the U.S. today, with the XPS 14/15/17 having a Core i7 option and 435M/445M GPUs.

Might also do well to add the ASUS G53/G73 that already had Core i7's but now offer the 460M.

The Toshiba Qosmio lineup gets a refresh with the 460M, too.

Add the M11xR2 (Core i7 640UM)