LaptopVideo2Go Forums

geforce 5200 drivers

vartaxe

e4c.png

wich drivers works with my graphic card? wich drivers do people recomend

please help since the drivers i have are old and have a important bug that is opengl disabled :) ive heard that it is disabled in all 169.x drivers...

already tried several drivers but both say my gpu is not suported

tried:

XTreme-G 190.56 XP 32bit.exe

XTreme-G 185.81 XP 32.exe

XTreme-G_182.06m_XP_32bit.exe

all non sucessful

help please

ive heard that it is disabled in all 169.x drivers...

I haven't... Works fine for me on 169.28.

Have you tried some older drivers, 9x.xx or 8x.xx? These could actually work faster for you than the latest drivers.

Claw is right - OpenGL works fine with the 169 series drivers. !he 169 series is the best you'll find for the Go5200. The 170 - 175 drivers all install okay, but performance is significantly slower than with the 169 drivers. Try 169.61 with Pieter's modded inf, which can be found here:

Claw is right - OpenGL works fine with the 169 series drivers. !he 169 series is the best you'll find for the Go5200. The 170 - 175 drivers all install okay, but performance is significantly slower than with the 169 drivers. Try 169.61 with Pieter's modded inf, which can be found here:

thanks will try those

Do you really mean Go5200, or do you mean 5200?

Both. Pieter's modded inf will enable the power management stuff if it's the mobile version.