LaptopVideo2Go Forums

9600M GT BIOS

Saij

Hi,

I'm searching for a BIOS file for the 9600M GT graphicscard. I have played around with settings a bit some time ago to disable the powerdown function if the graphicscards temperature is too high. But now I have seen that this action has overwritten my BIOS.

Can someone please tell me a URL where I can find a actual BIOS file for the 9600M GT graphicscard (and maybe a tool with which I can write the file to the graphicscard?)

Greets

Saij

Hi,

I'm searching for a BIOS file for the 9600M GT graphicscard. I have played around with settings a bit some time ago to disable the powerdown function if the graphicscards temperature is too high. But now I have seen that this action has overwritten my BIOS.

Can someone please tell me a URL where I can find a actual BIOS file for the 9600M GT graphicscard (and maybe a tool with which I can write the file to the graphicscard?)

Greets

Saij

First of all, before doing something,you had to back up your VBIOS. Anyway,now it's too late. Tool called GPU-Z can back up your vbios exept the case of merged bioses(like HP is doing).

On that site you can also search for uploaded vbioses .If you are goin to reflash - BE extremely careful,dont misplace your and these vbioses,they must be 101% equal. To do that,just run GPU-Z and compare the records of your and vbios that you are goin to download for flashing.

And last, try very powerful vbios editor software NiBiTor.

Edited by leshcat