LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia Forceware 195.39 revisted

mobilenvidia

First my apologies for the 195.39 not installing debarkle.

Not entirely my fault, as NVIDIA have added a new file that tripped up our compression app.

But all this has been sorted and:

Fixed the wrongly named file issue, so no more file not found issue.

Merged the Notebook and desktop versions together (OEM INFS are in a Zip file)

Found and uploaded the international versions

Remade modded INF to allow for international files.

Added Windows XP versions

Happy installing :)

Win7 x32

Win7 x64

WinXP x32

WinXP x64

Good job once again mobilenvidia... But If I might say, all this fuss is for nothing... 195.39 are just another crappy-fps driver set... nvidia has disappointed me once again... I expected much more from the mobile drivers as previous releases were quite decent... I will stick with the 186.81 mobile set...

19x.xx has proven to be a real dissapointment...

If I find time today or tomorrow I will post my benchmarking results from the 179.28 to date, for WinXP...

peace and love to all, keep up the good work guys!!

Edited by ptmax13

finally, drivers that supports 9650M GT without any changes/fixes/bios updates

hi , i have toshiba qosmio x 300 and driver doesnt instal on my notebook why? i must have new driver becouse with 186xx etc I have trouble

Extract the INFs from the zip file or use the modded INF

hi , i have toshiba qosmio x 300 and driver doesnt instal on my notebook why? i must have new driver becouse with 186xx etc I have trouble

Depends on the last ocelets for your product.

If you have like a Q710 it wont work. Driver does NOT support Hybrid Laptops yet. X305 Q701 works fine.

Edited by Squall_Rinoa89

a small update to my post

these drivers work on 9650M GT, but they dont turn on powermizer, so... gpu works all the time.

Default behaviour after install is: AC - full speed, battery low power 3D. With Powermizer Switch you can get AC to drop to 3D low power; 2D modes do work unfortunately just on a couple of 19x.xx drivers -191.03 at least.

Guest labbi491

I downloaded 195.39 for W7 x64 directly from Nvidia. Powermizer works on my 9600M GT. All 4 modes are used. :)

and how does that work for ya? i got the 9600 gt as well on my hp dv7, driver ver. 190.56, which so far is the best for my needs :)