LaptopVideo2Go Forums

browser shows pixalated images

Guest nina almeida

Guest nina almeida

Hi,

I have recently faced issues on my laptop where all browsers (IE/Chrome/Firefox/Opera) display images in websites like facebook etc...but the images are pixalated or distorted.

I tried to update the adobe flash drivers but to no avail :)

I have been told by many that this is an issue with the graphic card drivers....

My laptop specs are:

Windows vista 32 bit

Acer Aspire 4520

Graphic card: GeForce7000M

Please do suggest something..

If they are just images, it probably has nothing to do with your flash and probably nothing to do with your drivers (as long as everything else looks ok). My guess you be your ISP or someone else is doing that. You could try running a web page on your machine that is on your machine, and not over the internet. If that works, it is probably something between you and the websites you have issues with. That could be government (depending on where you live), your work or school (assuming this happens there), or someone else..

Humm... Some ISP's in Poland compress data to lower traffic. Maybe your ISP started to do the same thing. Call them.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nina kamat

Hi,

I have recently faced issues on my laptop where all browsers (IE/Chrome/Firefox/Opera) display images in websites like facebook etc...but the images are pixalated or distorted.

I tried to update the adobe flash drivers but to no avail :)

I have been told by many that this is an issue with the graphic card drivers....

My laptop specs are:

Windows vista 32 bit

Acer Aspire 4520

Graphic card: GeForce7000M

Please do suggest something..

oh yes.... even videos (like DVD/VCD) dont work on my PC