LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 8400M GS Sony Vaio

slipknot

GeForce 8400M GS Sony Vaio

I have WIndows 7 installed, 32 bit.

I have been trying to figure this site out, and i cant. I need the modded INF, and i thought i downloaded the right now, and it still dosent work.

Can someone assist me here?

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/win7x32/186.91 <-- thats what i downloaded, and it didnt work.

Please assist me, i am losing my f**king mind with this. I have read the FAQ, tried to do searches on this site, and they search function sucks.

id appreciate any help, i normally dont post requesting assistance, but ihave been on forums for hours and i need some guidance.

thanks

Guest sellier

Hi,

Having the same problem (Vaio SGN SZ650, windows7 upgrade impossible because partly of the grahic card Nvidia Geforce 8400M), I would be extremely happy if you find a free compatible driver, Sony specific and working with Windows 7. The original one is from 2007 and no Sony update is available.

Best regards.

P. S