LaptopVideo2Go Forums

No Blue Ray

Guest Agent-Z

Guest Agent-Z

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire 7720 g and have inserted to me a NVIDIA 9600 m GT (before 9500 m GS).

The drivers of the side NVIDIA cannot be installed because the hardware is not kompatiebel.

With the driver of Laptopvideo2go no problem, them run really.

Now the following:

Unfortunately, I can watch no Blue-Ray there always the error message copy protection mistake comes "The graphics map prevented at the moment no screen admissions you switch on Windows Aero or look in your VGA einstellung"

So now I have certificated drivers Tried and also not certificated drivers. Aero is switched on.

Is there this with regard to a solution?

Can change mann the INF or switch off something in the graphics menu one or?

Greeting

Z

Guest popperloto

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire 7720 g and have inserted to me a NVIDIA 9600 m GT (before 9500 m GS).

The drivers of the side NVIDIA cannot be installed because the hardware is not kompatiebel.

With the driver of Laptopvideo2go no problem, them run really.

Now the following:

Unfortunately, I can watch no Blue-Ray there always the error message copy protection mistake comes "The graphics map prevented at the moment no screen admissions you switch on Windows Aero or look in your VGA einstellung"

So now I have certificated drivers Tried and also not certificated drivers. Aero is switched on.

Is there this with regard to a solution?

Can change mann the INF or switch off something in the graphics menu one or?

Greeting

Z

for blu-ray to work, the driver must be installed as whql

for blu-ray to work, the driver must be installed as whql

HI,

I have the WHQL Driver and my Blueray doesnt work.

The mistake my graphicscard not comes always prevented this, the monitor picture is taped. Look at my first post.

And my TV-Out also does not go.

I have an Acer Aspire 7720 g with an exchanged graphicscard. vorherv NV 9500 m GS now NV9600 m GT.

Greeting

Dennis