LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba and 7600 go

Guest Domen

Guest quipster

Hello,

I have toshiba A100 with 7600 go. Well it's dead now. I'm looking for replacement, perhaps something like THIS. It's almost MXM II. Could it work?

I'm somewhat doubtful whether the real deal MXM modules work in the Toshiba A100, but this one certainly does:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ATI-Mobility-Radeon-X1400-fuer-TOSHIBA-Satellite-A100_W0QQitemZ230404822395QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Elektronik_Computer_Computer_Graphikkarten?hash=item35a532957b

Though I have to tell you that the x1400 is way weaker than the original 7600 go, but since only very few people bid for those cards you could strike a really cheap deal and get your laptop working again for peanuts...

Every now and the ATi X1600 for Toshiba A100 is popping up on German ebay, too, so you might want to keep your eyes peeled.