Galdere

Now available from nvidia.

Download

Windows 7 / Vista x32

Windows / Vista x64

Windows XP x32

Windows XP x64

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS

As part of the NVIDIA Verde Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.

Before downloading this driver:

Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).

It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.

If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.

RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS :

This driver supports the following NVIDIA GPUs (there are some exceptions – please refer to the Products Supported tab):

GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, and 200M-series notebook GPUs.

Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).

Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).

New in this release:

Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta. Learn more here.

Adds support for DirectCompute with Windows 7.

Adds support for OpenGL 3.2.

Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language).

Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.

Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.

Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.

Installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.09.0814.

Existing support:

Supports NVIDIA PhysX hardware acceleration on GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 processing cores.

Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!

Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.

NVIDIA welcomes feedback on these notebook reference drivers. Click here to provide feedback.

still shows 179.48 for me

still shows 179.48 for me

wierd... mine shows 195.62...

Guest rikigst

When will the modded infs be availiable? those in the driver section are for desktop cards, and the inf from the infEnhancer just lets the installation finish, but the drivers aren't been actually installed!

wierd... mine shows 195.62...

must not be for the 7 series then

I don't know what's up, but I just benchmarked 195.62 and scored terribly. 3DMark06 default settings, high performance power option, terrible score of 3,720. With 195.55 (and DOX 185.85) I was achieving 4,450. Awaiting someone else's results...

Guest rikigst

I don't know what's up, but I just benchmarked 195.62 and scored terribly. 3DMark06 default settings, high performance power option, terrible score of 3,720. With 195.55 (and DOX 185.85) I was achieving 4,450. Awaiting someone else's results...

but how did you install the drivers? did you mod our own .inf?

but how did you install the drivers? did you mod our own .inf?

It looks like this driver supports GeForce 8M series and above, no modded inf needed.

The mobile version of this driver works much better than the desktop version with modded .inf. The mobile driver benches at 8600+(3DMark06), while the modded inf version scores 7800-7900. The new driver scores about 100 points more than the 195.55 on avg for me. Very happy with this driver.

On a side note, all the Windows 7 x64 drivers score about 400 pts less than in Vista. Just an observation I've noticed.

For me, I pull 5397 3dMark06 score. My gpu is overclocked to 625 core,1600 shader, 525 memory

I went to Nvidia's website and downloaded the mobile driver directly from them (just did the search for drivers under my video card and OS). I'll try reinstalling them later to see if anything changes.

Well I just ran 3DMark06 again and it ran 4,470. Something must ve automatically ran during the first test. I'm about to start real-time testing.

I3atman, are you running Win7?

Guest I3atman

Well I just ran 3DMark06 again and it ran 4,470. Something must ve automatically ran during the first test. I'm about to start real-time testing.

I3atman, are you running Win7?

No mate i'm running on vista home x86, i have a 9600M GT 512 DDR2 by the way. Can anyone confirm performance on 9600M GT?

AFAIK the way the drivers have been 'reconstructed' for Win7 allows for the new driver to install without a system reboot. I still always do, but I think it is just out of old habit.

I downloaded the drivers for Windows7 64-bit from the NVIDIA site directly. everything installed just fine including PhysX and NVIDIA Display Control Panel, drivers show version 195.62.

One slight problem though, when running NVIDIA PhysX Properties from the start menu, or NVIDIA PhysX (32-bit) from the control panel, it gives me the following error:

"Windows cannot find 'NvCplUI.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again."

"File not found: NvCplUI.exe"

Which is fixed by copying the file from C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client to C:\Windows\System32

Now however I can turn PhysX on and off via the NVIDIA Control Panel which I could not do before since the option was missing.

Just an observation.

Edited by ZeroXtreme

I downloaded the drivers for Windows7 64-bit from the NVIDIA site directly. everything installed just fine including PhysX and NVIDIA Display Control Panel, drivers show version 195.62.

One slight problem though, when running NVIDIA PhysX Properties from the start menu, or NVIDIA PhysX (32-bit) from the control panel, it gives me the following error:

"Windows cannot find 'NvCplUI.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again."

"File not found: NvCplUI.exe"

Which is fixed by copying the file from C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client to C:\Windows\System32

Now however I can turn PhysX on and off via the NVIDIA Control Panel which I could not do before since the option was missing.

Just an observation.

Could you confirm me if openCL is enabled for you?Just run GPU-Z. Before I had the modded version and it was enabled, now not. :)

Could you confirm me if openCL is enabled for you?Just run GPU-Z. Before I had the modded version and it was enabled, now not. :)

It seems that it is enabled, had to update GPU-Z to version 0.3.8 to show if the option was enabled. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate Retail x64 on an Acer Aspire 4937G with an NVIDIA G 105M.

Hope this was helpful.

post-21512-126001717531_thumb.jpg

Cant't change display brightness (Acer 6935g with 9600GT) with these drivers... its same as with 195.55 beta and 195.62 beta... some people mentioned this issue as well :/ does someone have a solution for this?

Guest Waspy666

Cant't change display brightness (Acer 6935g with 9600GT) with these drivers... its same as with 195.55 beta and 195.62 beta... some people mentioned this issue as well :/ does someone have a solution for this?

I've also been having this same problem, it's very minor yet very annoying...

It seems that it is enabled, had to update GPU-Z to version 0.3.8 to show if the option was enabled. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate Retail x64 on an Acer Aspire 4937G with an NVIDIA G 105M.

Hope this was helpful.

uhmm thanks.. don't know why now my 8600mGT (acer 5920g) it's disabled :<

Same problem here Aspire 8920g nvidia 9650m gs :-/