LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce go 7900 gtx

tammdivad

I am looking for drivers that will work with Geforce go 7900 gtx on windows 7. Currently the drivers I am using are over heating my laptop and cause BSOD after it is overtaxed. I have the most current divers listed from Nvidia 179.48 BETA. Unfortunately these drivers also list the card as a Quadro NVS 510m instead of what it is supposed to be Geforce go 7900 gtx. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why it is so hard to find even vista drivers for this particular laptop graphics card and Nvidia does not reply to questions asked. Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Hey, i use dox 185.85

As for the card being a Quadro, nvidia did name it to a Quadro NVS 510, not sure why. But dox's driver will recognise it as a 7900GTX.

Hope that helps.

Scratch that drivers did not work right had to go to a older set 167.43 hopefully the BSOD will stop.