LaptopVideo2Go Forums
mobilenvidia

v195.81 Windows 7/Vista 32bit | NVIDIA OEM

Guest Fernando

For some reason, when I tried to install this I got an error about not being able to install the nvidia panel. Had to reboot windows and it came up without any video driver installed. I'm using NVIdia 9300M GS in my laptop.

Guest Fernando

For some reason, when I tried to install this I got an error about not being able to install the nvidia panel. Had to reboot windows and it came up without any video driver installed. I'm using NVIdia 9300M GS in my laptop.

Hello, it's me again.

What happens is: Adobe Premiere (video editing software) keeps crashing with some NVidia drivers. v195.81 comes with a fix for that, so that's why I must use it.

As I have a laptop (Sony Vaio with NVIdia 9300M GS) things are not simple. So, I'm really looking forward for having this driver working here.

I download the driver here, and the INF file. I copied and pasted the INF file in the driver's folder, replacing the other file. When I install the driver, I get this error that says something about not being able to install the NVidia panel. After that the instalation ends, and says that it will restore the previuos driver. This doesn't happen. When I reboot the machine, it comes up without any video driver. I have reinstalled the original driver, so it's working fine, but I really need to get v195.81 working here.

Any suggestions?

Please, consider that I'm a noob in this.

rockinmom

I just did a fresh install of W7 on my HP dv9815nr and found out instantly that I was going to have issues with the drivers.

I tried your mod but it's still hanging at the "starting windows" page- if I can even get that far. I have the 7150m. Any suggestions?

GuitarBytes

thanks

torb

Hellou, peopols!

where to find this driver now (v195.81 Windows 7/Vista 32bit | NVIDIA OEM) ?

LSudlow
27 minutes ago, torb said:

Hellou, peopols!

where to find this driver now (v195.81 Windows 7/Vista 32bit | NVIDIA OEM) ?

http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_winvista_32bit_195.81_beta.html