LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HD Movie (720p-1080p)

ciprian

What would be needed to run HD movies on Acer Aspire 5520 with video card nvidia 7000M? thanks

What would be needed to run HD movies on Acer Aspire 5520 with video card nvidia 7000M? thanks

A miracle. xD

For 720p i think that with vlc or media player classic it should work fine, but for 1080p unless you update your graphic i think its too low, but you can let it a chance.

PD: Sorry for my english. xD

Unfortunately I can not upgrade the video card. I have to get satisfied with what I have. I only watch movies 720p. :) Thanks for your reply.

• 1 year later...

I watch my all movies online always , I like to watch movie online.Recently i watch tron legacy Disney movie has once again constructed a digital environment out of cutting-edge special effects, only this time, it isn't merely silly; it's as dry and talky as a PBS panel show.Now I am waiting to Watch Chatroom Online .I watch only trailer of this movie.......................