LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dell XPS M1530 - Lagging issues in every game

Fear Matrix

Hello Everyone,

I am facing a weird problem from past few months and i need your help. It seems that i am facing lagging issues on almost every game. I have installed Street Fighter 4, Dirt 2, Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age and Burnout paradise, and all these games have one common problem and that is it lags after 3 minutes and then runs smoothly. I really don't understand what i have to do to fix it. I have tried all the possible solution and i have the latest Nvidia Driver (195.62 driver) from the Nvidia website. If anyone has solved this lagging problems then could you please, please, please help me out on this. Below is my laptop configuration

My below PC configuration

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate

Ram - 3 GB + 4 GB ready boost

Nvidia Driver - 195.62

Graphics Card - 8600M GT

Regards

Fear_Matrix

Hello Everyone,

I am facing a weird problem from past few months and i need your help. It seems that i am facing lagging issues on almost every game. I have installed Street Fighter 4, Dirt 2, Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age and Burnout paradise, and all these games have one common problem and that is it lags after 3 minutes and then runs smoothly. I really don't understand what i have to do to fix it. I have tried all the possible solution and i have the latest Nvidia Driver (195.62 driver) from the Nvidia website. If anyone has solved this lagging problems then could you please, please, please help me out on this. Below is my laptop configuration

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate

Nvidia Driver - 195.62

Graphics Card - 8600M GT

Regards

Fear_Matrix

look up how to disable powermizer on this website. also try an older WHQL driver. somewhere in the 180s. if that doesnt work, list your clock frequencies. are u overclocking your card? if so, is it too high?

Hello Everyone,

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate

Nvidia Driver - 195.62

Graphics Card - 8600M GT

Regards

Fear_Matrix

forgot to mention, use a software utility to monitor your cpu gpu hdd temperatures during gaming and list those as well. a good software i know is everest ultimate engineer edition

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ranger

Hahaha~~~ temperature problem!! Remember this [high temperature = Down your video card frequency performance]. I have same issues with you, I teach you~ clean your notebook fan and vent because it has many dust...(Solution open your XPS M1530 casing near the fan and use the ear stick + a little bit water slower to clean it.) Trust me!!

Sorry my English...

XPS M1530 -- already 2 years!!

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor - Intel T7500

Ram - 4 GB

Nvidia Driver - 195.62

Graphics Card - 8600M GT

Hahaha~~~ temperature problem!! Remember this [high temperature = Down your video card frequency performance]. I have same issues with you, I teach you~ clean your notebook fan and vent because it has many dust...(Solution open your XPS M1530 casing near the fan and use the ear stick + a little bit water slower to clean it.) Trust me!!

Sorry my English...

XPS M1530 -- already 2 years!!

OS - Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor - Intel T7500

Ram - 4 GB

Nvidia Driver - 195.62

Graphics Card - 8600M GT

i have same problem and i do your learning but not slove my problem yet..but it seems a little better Fear Matrix please reply your Experience..sorry for my bad english

thanks in advanced

Edited by iman

i have same problem and i do your learning but not slove my problem yet..but it seems a little better Fear Matrix please reply your Experience..sorry for my bad english

thanks in advanced

use this link guys. itll help you with the downclocking problem

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=261929

use this link guys. itll help you with the downclocking problem

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=261929

wow wooowwwwww finally i find way.now all game run smoothly again

i reply solution for other..

undervolting tutorial:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=235824