Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• Nautis1100

• Darmach

• zipper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers guys,

I'll be releasing version 1.1 as soon as I confirm whether the brightness issue is fixed.

If you still wanted to you could mirror those.

thanks

May i ask a question, Dox? I've always wondered... if i change any setting with nvtweak tools, like performance/quality settings, would i lose the optimizations you did? I have a Geforce 6150 and thanks to you i've been able to play Bionic commando Rearmed at a somehow playable speed. Thx in advance.

Change what ever you want with whater ever tweak tool.

optimisations will not be lost.

Hi,

I am using a Vaio Laptop VGN-S4XP Windows 7 Ultimate with GeForce Go 6200.

Firstly thank you for these releases, much time and dedication is invested into these. Second I heard great raves about Docx drivers. This may be a stupid question so apologies but how can I use manual install given that the DocX is an executable/installer? (in other words I do not know how to extract the contents to perform manual "have disk" installation)? I appreciate your input.

thx

Run the installer and the files will be extracted to a directory on your desktop.

cheers guys,

I'll be releasing version 1.1 as soon as I confirm whether the brightness issue is fixed.

thanks

Just a personal curiosity, are you including whatever flash 10.2 fixes that were included in the 195.81 beta drivers that were released? I did also try the manual install and it gave me a nice error.

I'll never know what that nice error is because you never told me

and posted something sarcastic instead.

I'll never know what that nice error is because you never told me

and posted something sarcastic instead.

It was not ment to be sarcastic, and apparently I see what happened to it. I misclicked on of the installation and chose "search for driver software in that location" which gave me an error rather then "let me pick from the list of device drivers" which was most likely retarded of me. I apologize if I came off as sarcastic, it is hard to sometimes convey for what I mean over text. My main curiosity was more or less the 10.2 beta flash and whatever fixes that 195.81 added.

Dox,

Thanks for the updated drivers. Your drivers are the only ones that give me 60 Hz refresh on my NP5796.

Jeff

Dox, your installer doesn't seem to work. When i install it with device manager nothing changes when i select the folder dox, than select standard than select the file with the driver info it says it nothing changed. When i use the first driver info listed before DOX folder it worked. Not sure if this is one of the things you fixed or not. If so sorry for giving you a repeat.

update:

will upload version 1.1 tommorrow or the next day.

brightness bug cannot be fixed, its beyond my scope wihtout source.

brightness bug only affect small number of users.

Sorry for those that are affected.

Jeff,

No problem

Dox, your installer doesn't seem to work. When i install it with device manager nothing changes when i select the folder dox, than select standard than select the file with the driver info it says it nothing changed. When i use the first driver info listed before DOX folder it worked. Not sure if this is one of the things you fixed or not. If so sorry for giving you a repeat.

Just wait for the updated driver 1.1. DOX made some fixes to the installer.

Dox a question, why this effect arises to 182,46 only after that? With that 182.46 and before it no nose!

Win7 64bit Toshi X200 Nvidia 8700M GT

I would like to help, but really can't understand what you are trying to say. What problem or effect are you talking about in 182.46 ?? If english isn't your primary language, you could always try to ask your questions in both english and your language (somebody could surely translate better than Google).

Edited by WarpedMonkey

Guest Fireball

hello DOX

First of all I say thank you for your hard work.

I would like to ask when this will be the mistake that he may be install manually only solved,because I do not understand so much the laptops,that the "have disc method" with a method setup the driver.

I use win 7 64 .

I waiting for your answer.

thanx:)

Dox,

Any possibility of adding these:

NVIDIA_DEV.0CA8.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTS 260M"

NVIDIA_DEV.0CA9.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M"

%NVIDIA_DEV.0CA8.01% = Section003, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CA8

%NVIDIA_DEV.0CA9.01% = Section003, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CA9

Clipped these out of the mod inf I've been using. Not sure what format you'd want them in.

Thanks.

@ Compusmurf:

Already been added two days ago and ready to ship with version 1.1.

All I need to do is re-compress things and build it. Will start uploading after work tonight.

@ all,

if you dont know how to install using have disk,

a new version is comming.

hi, I am new to optimized drivers...can you please tell me how to see how much improvement there has been? I tried 3DMark and mostly all versions which are regarded as the best were 50marks behind nvidia's official 195.62 (and framerates were almost similar)

thank you

cheers guys,

thanks

Ok I'll wait for you new release 1.1... 'till then good work! :)

Dox,

Awesome.

Thanks!

Added my card to the inf and installed. No problems in the install but the benchmark results are pretty uninspiring - just like the original 195.62 driver was. And 2D on PowerMizer doesn't work just like with every 19x.xx driver except 191.03.

Dox, can you please make the driver allow you to choose between Higher Performance, High Quality etc in the installer again please?