• Dox

• Nautis1100

• Darmach

• zipper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Thunderbolt

Just to thank you Dox.

Your drivers made it possible using windows seven in a jurassic Vaio VGN FS-680/W (Geforce 6200go).

I had to install them using the "have disk" option, but the installation went like a charm and I have aero and satbility under video playback.

Thanks a lot!

Guest Bruxie

Unfortunately i had to remove those drivers from my TECRA M3 and replace them with the original Toshiba drivers yesterday. I mean they are great in performance but unfortunately they overheat my laptop while playing 3D games (with all 3D effects almost maxed) like NFS Underground 2 or Perfect World. Sometimes it makes the framerate drop to a few per second and the cooler to become extremely noisy for like 30 seconds to 1 min. GPU temperature exceeds 95 C by far. I know these are correct numbers since it's below 60 C when using a web browser or writing e-mails.

Guys I highly recommend you use the latest nvidia drivers (256.xx) series other than these.

Theres no reason to use these anymore.

Guys I highly recommend you use the latest nvidia drivers (256.xx) series other than these.

Theres no reason to use these anymore.

Will the work on hybrid Asus UL50 ?

Guest Mike-xps

Hello there.

I have a Dell xps m1710, gf go 7600 gs.

i have earlier installed 175.xx from here when i used win xp pro 32bit.

Now i have installed win7 pro 32bit.

Can i use the 195.xx dox's driver ?

yeah.. is there any version 250 something in hybrid graphics. cos the latest in here is 195.6

by the way i still use 190 version.. i think just wait for 25 version

Edited by K-ROLE

by*

Edited by K-ROLE

no official nvidia released driver will work for hybrid graphics.

It is possible through hacking but not 100% stable.

Stick to ones supplied by your manufacturer.

Or you'll have to wait fot nautis to come up with something.

I admit this release is not my best,

i did not spend as much time as i would like to have before releasing.

For me to start back now after a year(?) would be an enormous task to catch up.

if i was to make another release i would like to have the same amount of spare time as i did when i released 185.85

which I think was my best ever driver release - more time + love of community = better release.

With 185.85 i seriously put a hell of a lot of love into that, a hell of alot of testing and a hell of alot of hours. all thouse factors are now gone- need something to spark it into a inferno again.

I'm honestly bored of PC gaming and any form of gaming. It seems to me everything going console - I used to enjoy counter strike and what not but now that competitive felling is gone.

New hardware hasnt got my juices flowing bar intel i7 and ati radeon - can you tell i fell out of love with it all?

BUT stick to official drivers or pieter's modded inf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i see people posting here it really does feel like you waiting for something thats more than likely NOT gonna happen- which makes me sad somehow.

Please just let Dox drivers die - new guy is Nautis - he got the love at the moment i can tell.

He's the T1000 he can do eevrything i can and more.

you still reading?

k see you <3

Guest UltimateX

wow i installed it on my nvidia go 7600

worked like a charm

i was having some glitches on screen problem from older driver but once installed this all just gone

thanks mate <3

Guest Liver

no official nvidia released driver will work for hybrid graphics.

It is possible through hacking but not 100% stable.

Stick to ones supplied by your manufacturer.

Or you'll have to wait fot nautis to come up with something.

I admit this release is not my best,

i did not spend as much time as i would like to have before releasing.

For me to start back now after a year(?) would be an enormous task to catch up.

if i was to make another release i would like to have the same amount of spare time as i did when i released 185.85

which I think was my best ever driver release - more time + love of community = better release.

With 185.85 i seriously put a hell of a lot of love into that, a hell of alot of testing and a hell of alot of hours. all thouse factors are now gone- need something to spark it into a inferno again.

I'm honestly bored of PC gaming and any form of gaming. It seems to me everything going console - I used to enjoy counter strike and what not but now that competitive felling is gone.

New hardware hasnt got my juices flowing bar intel i7 and ati radeon - can you tell i fell out of love with it all?

BUT stick to official drivers or pieter's modded inf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i see people posting here it really does feel like you waiting for something thats more than likely NOT gonna happen- which makes me sad somehow.

Please just let Dox drivers die - new guy is Nautis - he got the love at the moment i can tell.

He's the T1000 he can do eevrything i can and more.

you still reading?

k see you <3

Thanks Dox for all you've done to help others. I sense from what you just wrote that indeed doing this is time consuming and this makes me appreciate your work even more.

Now about Nautis; where is his forum or website? Does he only deal with hybrid graphics? Also I have an old Nvidia 7150m card and the official 256.xx doesnt deal with my card. The performance jump I experienced with your driver has made me not even consider the inferior 179 beta they have as the latest official drivers.

Now if i can ask you something specific, do you think your 185.xx release might result in better graphics performance than this 195 driver?

Yes nautis only deals with hybrid graphics - which is no mean feat

ts difficult. But he can use my tweaks if he wants its up to him if he want to do it.

as for the difference in drivers - I'd personally say try both :)

its not an easy thing to answer to say which is best.

When i say 185.85 was my "best" release i mean it in a way that it was

head and shoulders above the vanilla drivers.

Its hybrid function was acceptable and the gaming tweaks were very refined.

With this release thw tweaks were not refined as much as i would of liked it to be

therefore i feel this release is a lesser one of the two.

But ultimately on a pure what is "best" its hard to say.

Very humbled by the kind words Dox, thank you.

Modding Nvidia drivers to the extent that Pieter, Dox, and myself do is a fun but extremely time consuming process. In the end we do as much as we can but we are really just three guys with a modding hobby working on different areas. As Dox has said, when you stop gaming on your PC that area of your modding is of course affected. We also have lives away from driver modding and sometimes it takes priority. What Dox has done with his sets is left a legacy of extremely professional quality drivers while staying humble to the cause. His driver sets are not about making a name for himself, or some sort of silly competition for being better than another modder, his sets are about pushing the envelope for us all.

When I first started talking to Dox I asked if I could use some of his Optimisations in my driver sets, he said I could as long as I keep offering my services to the community. While I haven't included his Optimisations (yet) his words and dedication to the community inspired me, and still do to this day.

Some background:

Pieters INFs are of course mainly geared towards supporting as many standard GPUs as possible for almost every driver released.

Dox Customized Forceware Releases are optimized sets for english notebook users with a ton of great performance adjustments.

My driver sets/infs at this time cover Hybrid notebooks like Hybrid SLI, Hybrid Graphics & Optimus. I try to gear my sets towards specialized areas where notebook users have little to no support or updates. My goal is also to educate as much as possible so people have a better understanding of what is in their computer and what they can do about updating it or fixing it on their own.

I have just released a new 64bit 258.96/2020 Hybrid Graphics Master set for testing here and have had positive input this far from BenQ S42 users.

Very humbled by the kind words Dox, thank you.

Modding Nvidia drivers to the extent that Pieter, Dox, and myself do is a fun but extremely time consuming process. In the end we do as much as we can but we are really just three guys with a modding hobby working on different areas. As Dox has said, when you stop gaming on your PC that area of your modding is of course affected. We also have lives away from driver modding and sometimes it takes priority. What Dox has done with his sets is left a legacy of extremely professional quality drivers while staying humble to the cause. His driver sets are not about making a name for himself, or some sort of silly competition for being better than another modder, his sets are about pushing the envelope for us all.

When I first started talking to Dox I asked if I could use some of his Optimisations in my driver sets, he said I could as long as I keep offering my services to the community. While I haven't included his Optimisations (yet) his words and dedication to the community inspired me, and still do to this day.

Some background:

Pieters INFs are of course mainly geared towards supporting as many standard GPUs as possible for almost every driver released.

Dox Customized Forceware Releases are optimized sets for english notebook users with a ton of great performance adjustments.

My driver sets/infs at this time cover Hybrid notebooks like Hybrid SLI, Hybrid Graphics & Optimus. I try to gear my sets towards specialized areas where notebook users have little to no support or updates. My goal is also to educate as much as possible so people have a better understanding of what is in their computer and what they can do about updating it or fixing it on their own.

I have just released a new 64bit 258.96/2020 Hybrid Graphics Master set for testing here and have had positive input this far from BenQ S42 users.

Thanks Nautis for replying. Will you eventually cover nvidia standalone graphics drivers?

Guest Guest

where do i get pieter´s modded drivers? can´t find em

and which driver do u recommend (wich our of 256.xx series) for a dell laptop with 8600m gt graphic card?

thank you very much!

• 1 month later...
Guest BeniBluemchen

First of all I want to thank the nice gentleman who made this nice piece of software. It is sad to see, both NVIDIA and the Laptop manufacturers, not caring about the consumers and not providing them with the necessary drivers and so it is good to know that some people make an effort.

Secondly, although the driver for my GeForce Go 7400 is working when in normal Windows, I have problems with getting it to work for games. I installed Windows 7 Professional 64x yesterday on my Sony VAIO VGN-AR21B (Germany)and I tried both Baldur's Gate (GOG version) and the original Unreal (also from GOG) and both are flickering like mad when in fullscreen mode. Furthermore I can't select NVIDIA scaling in the control panel. Does anybody have any clue on what might cause this? In Windows 7 86x I did not have this problem in both games, but I had another driver. (I think I used the Vista one from Sony Support)

Well, again thanks and hopefully somebody can help me... :)

Beni

Guest BeniBluemchen

First of all I want to thank the nice gentleman who made this nice piece of software. It is sad to see, both NVIDIA and the Laptop manufacturers, not caring about the consumers and not providing them with the necessary drivers and so it is good to know that some people make an effort.

Secondly, although the driver for my GeForce Go 7400 is working when in normal Windows, I have problems with getting it to work for games. I installed Windows 7 Professional 64x yesterday on my Sony VAIO VGN-AR21B (Germany)and I tried both Baldur's Gate (GOG version) and the original Unreal (also from GOG) and both are flickering like mad when in fullscreen mode. Furthermore I can't select NVIDIA scaling in the control panel. Does anybody have any clue on what might cause this? In Windows 7 86x I did not have this problem in both games, but I had another driver. (I think I used the Vista one from Sony Support)

Well, again thanks and hopefully somebody can help me... :)

Beni

Sorry for double posting (of course no edits for guests :) ) I just wanted to say that I will post this in the "Support Forum" since it belongs there more than here. But thanks anyways...

Beni

Hello there.

I have a Dell xps m1710, gf go 7600 gs.

i have earlier installed 175.xx from here when i used win xp pro 32bit.

Now i have installed win7 pro 32bit.

Can i use the 195.xx dox's driver ?

Same questions please answer someone :)

I have a Dell xps, with a 7950 go gtx card, which driver should I be using for the 195 series?

Same questions please answer someone :)

I have a Dell xps, with a 7950 go gtx card, which driver should I be using for the 195 series?

Gah sorry I meant to say 256 series. The 195 series work great :)

Hi, first off, thanks for releasing these drivers, cant believe niether windows nor Nvidia have made up to date drivers for many peoples graphics cards.

Ok, i have a Dell XPS M1710 laptop running a Geforce Go 7900 GTX card. I've just installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit, and after installing the drivers from the 1st page for Win7 64Bit, my games arent running smoothly. I tried Trackmania, and it stutters and gets worse the more i play it.

Can someone please give me some advice on any settings i should change to improve game performance please?

Thanks in advance.

DJSR.

Hi, first off, thanks for releasing these drivers, cant believe niether windows nor Nvidia have made up to date drivers for many peoples graphics cards.

Ok, i have a Dell XPS M1710 laptop running a Geforce Go 7900 GTX card. I've just installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit, and after installing the drivers from the 1st page for Win7 64Bit, my games arent running smoothly. I tried Trackmania, and it stutters and gets worse the more i play it.

Can someone please give me some advice on any settings i should change to improve game performance please?

Thanks in advance.

DJSR.

Hey there, try using DOX 185.85 I have the same laptop, same card, and so far, 185.85 by DOX has given me the best benchmarks. However, i haven't tried any of the latest drivers (25x, 26x) just the 180's and 90'sm using far cry 2 bench mark. i have always tried some mobileforce drivers, but still the 185.85 is the best for me performance wise.

What CPU have you got? I just upgraded to the T7600G, which is a fantastic CPU. Makes this laptop have a whole new dimension.

Matt

Hey there, try using DOX 185.85 I have the same laptop, same card, and so far, 185.85 by DOX has given me the best benchmarks. However, i haven't tried any of the latest drivers (25x, 26x) just the 180's and 90'sm using far cry 2 bench mark. i have always tried some mobileforce drivers, but still the 185.85 is the best for me performance wise.

What CPU have you got? I just upgraded to the T7600G, which is a fantastic CPU. Makes this laptop have a whole new dimension.

Matt

Hi Matt, thanks alot for the reply.

My system specs;

Dell XPS M1710

Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit

17" Screen

T7600 @ 2.33ghz x2

2GB Ram

512MB Geforce Go 7900 GTX

120GB 7200 RPM

I will give those drivers a go. You mentioned you have the same GFX card, but in your profile it says 7950GTX, mines a 7900 GTX.

Cheers

DJSR.