LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Dox

Forceware 195.62

Guest lillolix

I also got a black screen after startup.. started win in 'F8 allow unsigned drivers' mode, and also tried signing.

Laptop is a BenQ Joybook S42 with the 1.20 BIOS running Windows 7 64-bit.

I mention bios revision, because there was another guy in the thread with the same notebook who appeared to be able to get into Windows.

I'm Use Laptop is a BenQ Joybook S42 with the 1.20 BIOS running Windows 7 64-bit same your

But Driver Is not work I can't switch Vga

Guest Crylo

nice to see you are back^^

do you see any chances to fix the flickering bug that appears on 8700m gt?

Unfortunately I also get a texture flickering bug with these drivers :)

Guest Crylo

Unfortunately I also get a texture flickering bug with these drivers :)

With the GTX 260M's SLI.

Guest persu

With the GTX 260M's SLI.

I also have this problem

Win7 64bit, Nvidea 8700M GT, 4GB Memory

Mushu

I downloaded the Windows 7 64-bit v1.1 file but when I install using the have-disk method it says "the system cannot find the file specified".

Edited by Shaythong

Guest hybridized

I downloaded the Windows 7 64-bit v1.1 file but when I install using the have-disk method it says "the system cannot find the file specified".

me too. win7 32bit

9600mGT+4500mHD

i hope sum1 cn make it worked..

coolcop06

working great in WoW, BF2, and Steam Source games. Win7 x64, 8600m GT

Dox

me too. win7 32bit

9600mGT+4500mHD

i hope sum1 cn make it worked..

theres a missing file that is not included in the packge,

will upload tonight.

Dr Jester

theres a missing file that is not included in the packge,

will upload tonight.

Ok, as soon as you upload the new version, I'll refresh RS mirror for the driver. :)

Dox

dont worry about it dr jester,

its just one file I am going to upload, but thanks :)

Dox

updated first post for windows x86 users and hybrid graphics

Guest lillolix

updated first post for windows x86 users and hybrid graphics

Doxfdfdcccccf

Dox do you Have Hybrid for windows x64

I'm Use S42 9600MGT + 4500xMD

namaiki

I'm not sure if the updated file( missing x86.zip ) applies to Windows 7 64-bit, but I am still getting a black screen on startup.

When I unzipped the file into the directory, it replaced another file of the same name, so it wasn't missing/not intended for 64-bit?

Joybook S42

9600M GT + 4500MHD

Edited by namaiki

Guest Hybrid Graphics

Thanks Dox. it finally install the driver.. but, i get black screen on startup~ *hear the windows sound only

9600m GT+4500m HD win7 32-bit.

benq s42 bios rev 1.20... is there a method of installing to prevent black screen?

Cujucuyo

Thanks Dox! Using an 8600M GT [512mb] with Vista 32-bit and have noticed increased performance in Left 4 Dead and Killing Floor, no issues so far, very smooth!

Edited by Cujucuyo

Guest rippedX

Hey Dox and all,

I've been trying to install 1.1 for Windows 7 x64 and am having the same black screen issue after logging on to windows (after having allowed unsigned drivers)...

I'm using an Asus UL30VT-A1...Intel 4500MHD + G210M.

Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated!

DarK_MischieF

dox you are unbelieveable.

the 185.85 made my WEI go up alot,

the 195.62 made it go up even more.

of course WEI isnt a big deal, but it makes me feel better.

almost not problems installing on DDR2 8600M GT, Win7x86

about to go do physx right now.

thanks so much DOX, i thought u were gone! =]

EDIT:

WEI Graphics/Gaming Graphics went from 4.7 / 5.8 [DOX 185.85] to 5.2 / 6.2 [DOX 195.62]

Going to run 3DMark06!

Edited by DarK_MischieF

SimoxTa

Hi DOX! I would like to thank you for this nothing more to say than AWESOME drivers!!!!!

I have an XPS M1530 with T9300, 4Gb of ram, GeForce 8600M GT with 256Mb GDDR3 and W7 x64

My WEI went down from 6.5 to 6.4 on voice "gaming performance", by the way I made some test in gaming @675/1550/800 (clocked like 9700m gt):

on Anno 1404 (Dawn of discovery) i gained over 10% in performance stepping from 30fps to 34-35fps (everything on medium except normal mapping disabled, water level high with reflection on, AF 2x and no post processing)

on Dragon Age Origins i had about the same performance of stock 195.63 (20-30fps with high details, no AA and frame buffer on), sometimes a bit worse. I also noticed that the image seems blurry even at the native resolution (I can't remember if it was even with stock drivers)

on Team Fortress 2 i moved from 40-60 fps (everything on High with AA 2x) to 45-70 (so again a nice improvement)

on The Sims 3 my fps raised from 30-35 fps (with everything high except AA on low and 3 high quality lots) to 45-50 fps

the best thing at all is that i never passed 82°C (with around 23°C @ ambient) instead of running long session games at 87-88°C!!!

Guest TheBouncer

Hi DOX! I would like to thank you for this nothing more to say than AWESOME drivers!!!!!

I have an XPS M1530 with T9300, 4Gb of ram, GeForce 8600M GT with 256Mb GDDR3 and W7 x64

My WEI went down from 6.5 to 6.4 on voice "gaming performance", by the way I made some test in gaming @675/1550/800 (clocked like 9700m gt):

on Anno 1404 (Dawn of discovery) i gained over 10% in performance stepping from 30fps to 34-35fps (everything on medium except normal mapping disabled, water level high with reflection on, AF 2x and no post processing)

on Dragon Age Origins i had about the same performance of stock 195.63 (20-30fps with high details, no AA and frame buffer on), sometimes a bit worse. I also noticed that the image seems blurry even at the native resolution (I can't remember if it was even with stock drivers)

on Team Fortress 2 i moved from 40-60 fps (everything on High with AA 2x) to 45-70 (so again a nice improvement)

on The Sims 3 my fps raised from 30-35 fps (with everything high except AA on low and 3 high quality lots) to 45-50 fps

the best thing at all is that i never passed 82°C (with around 23°C @ ambient) instead of running long session games at 87-88°C!!!

Seems like this driver is getting pretty decent feedbacks from Dell M1530 and 8600M GT users.

Way to go dox!! :)

Going to give it a try too! :)

mia

Welcome back Dox :unsure:

Just for your information, i installed your latest modded 195.62..working fine for the past few days, and i really impressed with the temp :P ..

But, suddenly last night my display blacked out and then pop-up the 'yellow triangle' saying that my display driver stopped working and recovered...just for your information though :) ...

maybe still got some bug :)

Guest Hybrid Graphics

Welcome back Dox :unsure:

Just for your information, i installed your latest modded 195.62..working fine for the past few days, and i really impressed with the temp :P ..

But, suddenly last night my display blacked out and then pop-up the 'yellow triangle' saying that my display driver stopped working and recovered...just for your information though :) ...

maybe still got some bug :)

hye Mia~

i see u used s42. how did u managed to install without black screening??? what is your OS n bios revision?? cn u guide me to install this driver?

Guest Myle

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm a little confused. Does this enable me to run CUDA programs on my Benq s42?

Thanks for all the hard work that goes into something like this.

Toadster

Hi guys.

I had used TweakForce exclusively in the past, but their 195.62 wouldn't install on my laptop. So, a friend recommended me to come here and I'm glad I did. I only recenty installed Win 7 on my Dell and it works really well. I have been using this laptop for gaming for the last 4 years, and it's held up pretty well. I've replaced the original 7800 card (as it burnt out) with a 7900GS and changed the Ram from the stock 1 GB to 2GB.

I've tried an array of drivers since I installed Win 7, but this 195 driver is the best one to date and it really flies on my little 7900GS...

Thanks for the work Dox!