LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 195.62

Dox

about Mia's situation, lemme help him explain

he flashed his bios to 3.02, which will disable the intel integrated card..so he can install drivers like other laptops..

as for lilolx, DoX mentioned that the patch is for x86...i think x64 need to wait longer...

i will test on my s42 W7 x86, and will report back my result here later

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• Nautis1100

• Darmach

• zipper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

reporting back, my attempt on normal install method failed, but it might be because i forgot to boot with power saver mode

then i use the 'have disk' method to install, and changed to power saver mode, and restart, and it worked

i think it is still important for hybrid graphic users to switch to power saver mode so that your computer will boot up with the integrated card

again, DoX, thanks for the great driver

Guest Mattstrete

Dear Dox

I am running a Macbook Pro with 9600M GT (256MB) and Win7 64-bit. Your drivers are really good. While my WIE didn't go up from 6.4, I am now running Crysis (DX10) with everything on High at 1280x800 (textures and shadows on medium, maybe...). Borderlands at 1440x900, and very smooth. Thanks very much for these drivers.

PS - anyone else out there with a Mac - make yourself heard!

Guest lillolix

about Mia's situation, lemme help him explain

he flashed his bios to 3.02, which will disable the intel integrated card..so he can install drivers like other laptops..

as for lilolx, DoX mentioned that the patch is for x86...i think x64 need to wait longer...

i will test on my s42 W7 x86, and will report back my result here later

'CrossFireX' thank very much I wait so long T_T

'CrossFireX' thank very much I wait so long T_T

Welcome back, Dox. But I have some installation issues. It says that I don't have Windows 7 32bit, but that's not true :-D Your previous drivers worked just fine. I don't get it, maybe that's becouse I have a czech version of W7? btw it's a legit copy, no warez :-/

3DMark 2006

Windows 7 32bit, GeForce M9600GT

-185.85 (Dox): 5722

-195.62 (Dox): 5734

Thank you :)

Edited by Thorus

Guest Hybrid Graphics

reporting back, my attempt on normal install method failed, but it might be because i forgot to boot with power saver mode

then i use the 'have disk' method to install, and changed to power saver mode, and restart, and it worked

i think it is still important for hybrid graphic users to switch to power saver mode so that your computer will boot up with the integrated card

again, DoX, thanks for the great driver

what bios do u use? 3.02???

i get black screen when install in both stamina n power save mode. win7 x86 ultimate, s42 too... bios 1.20

cn u give specific installation guide??

Hey Dox,

If it's not troublesome, is it possible for you to get it customized for Asus UL80vt Hybrid Graphic (G210M + Intel GM4500HD) instead? I'm running Windows 7 x64 and I've tried the v1.1 and disabling driver signature enforcement and the installation went fine. However, upon reboot, the windows was not able to load up the Intel driver and in the device manager it says "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)". Of course, the hybrid switching function is also unavailable. The Nvidia driver is loaded without error though, just that it's not active. I just couldn't find a way to switch to the nvidia card. I suspect that the Intel card is being activated by default during the launch of Windows.

Do let me know! Thank you in advance!

what bios do u use? 3.02???

i get black screen when install in both stamina n power save mode. win7 x86 ultimate, s42 too... bios 1.20

cn u give specific installation guide??

i am using 1.20 bios, the installation went fine..

did you boot up with power saver mode? in this driver version, it is still important that you boot in with power saver mode, from what i notice

Hey Dox,

If it's not troublesome, is it possible for you to get it customized for Asus UL80vt Hybrid Graphic (G210M + Intel GM4500HD) instead? I'm running Windows 7 x64 and I've tried the v1.1 and disabling driver signature enforcement and the installation went fine. However, upon reboot, the windows was not able to load up the Intel driver and in the device manager it says "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)". Of course, the hybrid switching function is also unavailable. The Nvidia driver is loaded without error though, just that it's not active. I just couldn't find a way to switch to the nvidia card. I suspect that the Intel card is being activated by default during the launch of Windows.

Do let me know! Thank you in advance!

i faced that before, try removing it, reinstalling it, and change to power saver(stamina mode, boot in ur intel card), that might help solving it

hi DoX, i am using s42 with W7 x86...i have discover some weird behavior of this driver, yesterday, i have switch to Intel card, and shut down, i booted up later, used for a while, and shut down without changing cards(remained Intel card for the boot), and when i try to boot up again later on, and try to switch graphic card, it shows the splash screen on changing graphic card(save power -> improved performance screen), and it just freeze there, i checked my device manager, and i can only see the Intel 4500HD card there. I tried removing it and reinstalling it again and it just failed..the closest i am to success installing is booting up with a black screen...

dunno this is a bug or something i did that caused the driver file to be corrupted...

Guest Hybrid Graphics

hi DoX, i am using s42 with W7 x86...i have discover some weird behavior of this driver, yesterday, i have switch to Intel card, and shut down, i booted up later, used for a while, and shut down without changing cards(remained Intel card for the boot), and when i try to boot up again later on, and try to switch graphic card, it shows the splash screen on changing graphic card(save power -> improved performance screen), and it just freeze there, i checked my device manager, and i can only see the Intel 4500HD card there. I tried removing it and reinstalling it again and it just failed..the closest i am to success installing is booting up with a black screen...

dunno this is a bug or something i did that caused the driver file to be corrupted...

yes. i got the same thing as u did. splash screen, bt the graphics not changing. it goes one way~

Hi everyone,

I want to try Dox 195.62 optimised driver but there is one thing I want to know.

Is there any difference in graphic quality in games? I quess that (for example) mipmap quality is set to best performance in this release. Does it affect picture quality in games in bad way?

And what about temerature? I heard that DOx 185.85 were a bit hotter, what about dox 195.62?

I have 9500M GS btw.

Thanks

Edited by j_m

Anyone asking about a UL30VT / UL50VT / UL80VT your all asking about the same laptop. The only thing different with them is the screen size and optical drive. So when the 210m / 4500hd gets working it'll work across the range.

I have been getting what can be described as texture flickering, in Crysis Wars, in Windows 7 x64. Not sure whats up but trees and bushes will suddenly flicker off and on. I used driver sweeper to make sure old drivers were completely deleted from registry before I installed this, it happens in a few other games as well, but it doesn't happen on the old Dox 182.46 or .05.

I also installed custom SLI profiles as well, and the flickering still remained.

Dear Dox

I am running a Macbook Pro with 9600M GT (256MB) and Win7 64-bit. Your drivers are really good. While my WIE didn't go up from 6.4, I am now running Crysis (DX10) with everything on High at 1280x800 (textures and shadows on medium, maybe...). Borderlands at 1440x900, and very smooth. Thanks very much for these drivers.

PS - anyone else out there with a Mac - make yourself heard!

Here I am! :)

Installed those drivers on my MacBook Pro (Mid-2009) with the 9400M + 9600M GT 512MB

Hey Dox, I installed the Hybrid-SLI mode of you drivers, but I still can see only the 9600M GT one like the official NVIDIA drivers. :P

Is there some way to force-enable (Real) Hybrid-SLI on MacBook Pro's like mine?

P.S.

Crysis Performance (with "Natural Mod 2.0.2" and the card overclocked are AWESOME for a laptop!)

Aside form the performance would these drivers be good for,

- Reducing Heat,

- Increasing Battery Life

- DXVA

- Audio and Video Through HDMI

I has an ION :3

Edited by Udedenkz

with my Go 7900 GTX compared to Notebook Forums MobileForce version

DOX - 5040 3DMark '06 @ 76 degrees - idles at 53 degrees

NBF - 4944 3DMark '06 @ 75 degrees - idles at 50 degrees

DOX's driver don't work on Benq s42. I still can't remove black screen after reboot. I used save power mode and swith to GMA hraphics after install. Anyway nobody of Benq's users can't install this driver properly. I'll asked my frineds try to install new driver, but 6 guys can't do it. DOX's pls make 1.2 version of this driver for Benq's users. We are waintig for your new version.

Thank's for 190.62v driver, it works awesome!

Welcome back, Dox. Good to see you with such a strong comeback.

Using your new 1.1 release now, and man it's good!

You have a great day!