LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dox 195.62

Dox

First, thank you for your return Grandmaster

Hi DOX,

Your drivers were always the best.

Mediafire link works fine and score in 3dmark06 is best for me:)

Your install method is okey

Powermizer is ok

But I have a one problem, I set up in windows(win7x64ultimate) nvidia driver so don't display dont turns off after 10minutes(this bug in original nvidia and in your drivers) but when I delete the nvidia driver and set up defalt driver(standart graphics adapter) so display turns off after 10minutes okey.

I have msi gx600 notebook(C2D-T7500,geforce8600mgt512MB/0407/) but despite this problem are your best drivers.

Thank you for these drivers had to be hard work:)..

Edited by Pepe Hrib

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• REB

• Dox

• Brain86

• mando

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nobody99

I am on Windows 7 X64 with a Nvidia GTX260M. The standard installation failed and the manual installation also failed. Windows claims that the best driver for me is the current standard VGA so does not let me change it to any other one.

First of all... I'm really glad you came back!!!

I'll try this driver on my GTX280M (Windows 7 x64) and come back with how well it went.

Guest Nobody99

I am on Windows 7 X64 with a Nvidia GTX260M. The standard installation failed and the manual installation also failed. Windows claims that the best driver for me is the current standard VGA so does not let me change it to any other one.

EDIT: I managed to get the manual installation working in the end.

Thanks for taking the time to to this Dox. Whether I use your version or the official ones of 195.62, my GPU idle temps are almost 10C higher than usual due to some kind of powermizer bug where my GPU does not downclock properly. I hope you will do an optimised version of 186.81 one day because many of us over at NBR consider them the best drivers ever released ever!

Thanks for the warm welcome back guy.

this thread is closed,

lets continue discussions here: