LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 196.21

Galdere

These are WHQL. Official mobile versions may well follow soon.

* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Avatar Demo, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, City Bus Simulator, Dirt 2, Ferrari Virtual Race, GREED: Black Border, Mass Effect 2, Mortal Online, Ninja Blade, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Demo, Planet 51, RUSE, Serious Sam HD, and Wings of Prey.

* NVIDIA Control Panel Updates - PhysX Indicator enabled through the 3D Settings menu bar item, the PhysX indicator appears when running applications to let you verify the type of PhysX acceleration the game is using - CPU or GPU ? or whether PhysX acceleration is being used at all.

* GPU acceleration for Adobe Flash 10.1 Beta. Applies to GeForce 8?series and later GPUs, except for GeForce 8800 Ultra, 8800 GTX, 8800 GTS 640, and 8800GTS 320.

* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.

Win7\Vista x64

Win7\Vista x86

WinXP x86

WinXP x64

Just tested them on GT120 under Win7, and a lot of resolutions do not appear :/

On previous (195.82) I was using 1440x900, and now it doesn't appear, not even on custom resolution list!

I'll wait for INF file, to test it on my 8600M GS.

Thanks

Edited by 3dK©

Can't adjust brightness, can't overclock (tested with EVGA Precision) and the Flash HD accel doesn't seem to be working either.

Back to 195.55 for now.

Here's the skinny on the overclocking/fan control problem:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=3427808&postcount=7

Long story short: it's a bug in the drivers, and we'll have to wait for a new revision. That makes four horrible driver releases by nVidia--your best bet is still 195.50 unless you're trying to play Dirt 2.

Edited by Angelw1ng

So Smeg, is anyone going to make an .inf for this driver, or are we just waiting to see if it goes official mobile on nVidia site?

Pieter will wait for the mobile version probably so that he can decompress and upload all files + oem infs to server

So Smeg, is anyone going to make an .inf for this driver, or are we just waiting to see if it goes official mobile on nVidia site?

I made all 4 yesterday, step right into the forums and grab the one you need :)

I made all 4 yesterday, step right into the forums and grab the one you need :)

<--- *embarrassed* Used to linking directly in these here news-type posts. My bad for not looking...thanks!

<--- *embarrassed* Used to linking directly in these here news-type posts. My bad for not looking...thanks!

Just seeing who's awake :)

Bad too see that this driver is impossible to use for me.

Without Overclocking i stay at Dox 192.62 and wait for an update.

Well, no wonder I had to install via have disk - didn't check the inf.

It's Pieter's INF version 4.014 when it should be 4.015.

And in a long time the first one that doesn't overclock - is it because of the nvdisps.dll problem?