LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Alienware M11x Notebook Review

mobilenvidia

This little pocket rocket has been taken for a spin by HardwareHeaven

mx11.jpg

Today we continue our trend of Alienware exclusives by reviewing one of the first M11x samples. With the M11x Alienware take advantage of the new GeForce GT 335M GPU with the intention of building the world’s first 11" gaming system. In this article we will be finding out if they have achieved this goal of allowing us to game on the move at 720p as well as running the system through a number of tests including 1080p playback and GPU computing tasks to establish if the system is more than just a gamers dream.

Read more: Alienware M11x Notebook Review - Introduction - HardwareHeaven.com

I'm gonna guess they were using OEM nVidia drivers in that... if not... my 9700M GTS performs much better than that.. Hell my whole Toshiba performs better than that does. That managed to pull out a 4.1 for Windows 7? Mine still pulls out a 5.5 I know its not the best tool to go buy just saying thou. Still looks nice but i wouldnt buy it. No Keypad.. than again its tiny as hell.