LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Bad Company 2 beta on a Dell laptop

dresdon

Hello-

I recently installed the BC2 beta on my Dell Latitude D620 which uses a Quadro NVS 110M. I've read about a lot of people with Dell laptops having a similar issue as me, which is right as the map loads it crashes to the desktop. Someone on the EA forums sent me a link to this site for a forceware driver, but my card wasn't supported in the link. Does anyone know of a fix for my model of laptop? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks-

Dres

You can either add your card id to the inf or use this:

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/nvmodtool.php

You realise a Quadro NVS 110M = GeForce Go 7300 and you'll really struggle with the BC2 demo.

You can either add your card id to the inf or use this:

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/nvmodtool.php

You realise a Quadro NVS 110M = GeForce Go 7300 and you'll really struggle with the BC2 demo.

Sorry about the above post, it recognized me as a guest for some odd reason. That post can be deleted. Oh definitely, it's going to run awfully. I just wanted something to do on my lunch hour. How do I manually add my card to the inf?

Edited by dresdon

Sorry I should have said that your card is already in the modded INF.

Have a look at the FAQ section on the front page.