LaptopVideo2Go Forums

SLI not working anymore 8700m gt Windows 7 64-bit

dashmasterful

I recently downloaded drivers from nvidia's site 195.62, and my SLI stopped working, I tried to revert back to an older version 186.91, but my SLI still isn't working, any ideas?

I have dual 8700m gt and I'm using Window 7 64 bit

Guest oleGunner

Hey theres chiefs,

Have you checked in Nvidia control panel that SLi is enabled and then check using GPUz 3.08 that SLi is indeed enabled.

If so and still having troubles you can try going into safe mode and running driver sweeper in theres. Then restart and reinstall the driver package agains and see how that goes. I recently had driver corruption and problems as well and this fixed it right up for me.

Cheers and good luck.

Guest dashmasterful

Hey theres chiefs,

Have you checked in Nvidia control panel that SLi is enabled and then check using GPUz 3.08 that SLi is indeed enabled.

If so and still having troubles you can try going into safe mode and running driver sweeper in theres. Then restart and reinstall the driver package agains and see how that goes. I recently had driver corruption and problems as well and this fixed it right up for me.

Cheers and good luck.

thanks for replying, however when I check the nvidia settings, I don't see anything about sli, furthermore I just reinstalled windows and sli still doesn't work, any other ideas