LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Standby problems after upgrading graphics card

Guest bonzo

Hi, there have been some issues since i replaced x700 on amilo 1667 with nvidia 7600. It will go to sleep mode but it wont turn on again. All i see is some led activity and a white screen.

Could it be because of the bios? I have the latest version flashed (1.07) but there are no power management config options available to change. Any clues?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dar303

I have a similar problem with my Amilo 3438g witch i recently upgraded to HD4570.

The computer hibernates fine but when it starts the resuming hangs at random points or bluescreens at the end.

Any solutions?

I have new 2Gb ram, will try to swap back to oroginal 1Gb ram to see if the slower speed of the original ram has something to do with it.

Hi, there have been some issues since i replaced x700 on amilo 1667 with nvidia 7600. It will go to sleep mode but it wont turn on again. All i see is some led activity and a white screen.

Could it be because of the bios? I have the latest version flashed (1.07) but there are no power management config options available to change. Any clues?