LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GPUz and CPUz Downloads

mobilenvidia

I've just started a thread for both these useful apps.

Seeing they are very useful in diagnosing issues or just plain useful to brag to your friends if you have new Hardware or need it to find out what you actually have under the bonnet.

Reply back in that post with any updates that may happen.

We are hosting the files here so they will need updating.

Hopefully this helps the one stop NVIDIA shopping.

GPUz and CPUz Downloads

Piriform has a piece of software in beta right now called Speccy. It is a very nice little piece of software which has all of your system's information as well as temperatures. I recommend checking it out. I don't know if CPUZ and GPUZ have more detailed information though as I haven't used them in years, but the drill down to CPU and GPU in Speccy provides a ton of information.

Let me know what you think.

Piriform has a piece of software in beta right now called Speccy. It is a very nice little piece of software which has all of your system's information as well as temperatures. I recommend checking it out. I don't know if CPUZ and GPUZ have more detailed information though as I haven't used them in years, but the drill down to CPU and GPU in Speccy provides a ton of information.

Let me know what you think.

GPUz has more info. CPU Info is more or less the same thou on that Ap.