LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA® Verde™ Notebook Driver Program

mobilenvidia

Will this make me redundant ?

Stay current and get the most capability and performance from your notebook by downloading the latest graphics drivers. Only NVIDIA-powered notebooks include a program that keeps your notebook up-to-date even years after purchase. The NVIDIA® Verde™ Notebook Driver Program provides current, easy to download drivers for notebooks with NVIDIA® GeForce®, ION™, Quadro® FX, and Quadro NVS GPUs.

What’s the benefit of updating your graphics drivers? Just as you regularly update your operating system or antivirus software, updating your graphics drivers keep your GPU running at its full potential:

Maximize the gaming performance of your notebook and stay on top of your game with the latest optimizations for newly released titles

Ensure your videos and images have the sharpest, crystal-clear graphics available

Take advantage of the latest technologies and features made available for your GPU, such as NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology for accelerated video editing and conversion and PhysX® technology for hyper-realistic gaming effects

Maintain the manufacturer customizations of your notebook, including hotkeys

NVIDIA® Verde™ Notebook Driver Program - exclusively from NVIDIA and available only on NVIDIA.com.

AUTOMATICALLY FIND DRIVERS FOR MY NVIDIA-POWERED NOTEBOOK.

Hmmm, I've not got too much to fear as it won't download the script in Chrome :)

Does not work for me (Quadro FX1500M).

Stuck into version 190.73...

Will only work with 8000+ series or Quadro x600Ms+

Will this make me redundant ?

Hmmm, I've not got too much to fear as it won't download the script in Chrome :)

redundant? nooo

...still not able to update my Driver 186.47 with F*****up Verde

but if u feel so, u may should ask @ MySn, if u could help 'em with the Notebook drivers.

their last driverupdate was on thursday 25.03.2010 10:25:29 - nv18647 (186.47) http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/public/style_extra/post_icons/icon8.gif

Without ur work/webside i would definitively ask them for money back.

thX http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/public/style_extra/post_icons/icon12.gif

Nah.. There will always be need for modding as there will always be at least a few notebooks that Nvidia will not support due to agreements and other things. I think this proves how valuable LaptopVideo2Go is and has always been. When a corporation like Nvidia notices the demand for updated drivers and notices most people fulfilling that demand from a place like this you have to give them credit for a program like Verde.

Hopefully if anything a program like this may help make it easier to mod.

Ya cant get off that easy. :)

I assume it runs on Java and any kind of Ad blocker will make it fail from working.

Ah, I can't retire yet :)

I doubt NVIDIA will be updating the Mobile 'Verde' drivers all that often.

Took how long from 195.81 to 197.16 ?

Also pre 8000 series owners are out in in the cold.

I'll put my apron back on then, and get my hands dirty in INF code :)

If you are having problems with finding driver for your gpu here is download link:

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

These drivers are working great on my toshiba. I had to mod 185.81 by myself to get them to work, because toshiba only supported 186.42.

The latest 197.25 with video2go modded inf worked great but no directCompute support. With these everything works.

There will be always need to mod drivers, as you can read on this forum, there is no support for older gpu-s, and always there will be something to tweak :)

laptopvideo2go is an awesome site and thank you for modding drivers for us

laptopvideo2go is an awesome site and thank you for modding drivers for us

hear hear!

hear hear!

:)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M driver version 186.47

cant install this driver on my machine(sony vaio cw series) ,after installing all im getting is blue screen and rebooting of system. help me out on this as this driver is necessary for nfs run.