LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Happy April 1st and Easter to follow

mobilenvidia

No pranks this year (or is this a prank ?)

Just been too busy to be a pranky prankster.

Have a great Easter break for those that celebrate it.

I'm on holiday for 2 weeks, gonna spend some time at Lake Ohau , work on the house and spend some time with the kids.

I'll be unfortunately on dial-up during this time, not got round to Broadbanding Ohau house yet.

So drivers may not get dealt to in the timely manner, but will try to link to them as they become available.

May also also get you guys to extract INFs and attach them to posts, as I'll not be able to download them.

Only worthy drivers will need this treatment.

2xx.xx should be out very soon, not sure whether it will be 25x or 20x or both (like it was with the 100's)

But interesting times are here with the 400 Series GPU's.

Anyway, I'll be popping in as often as I can, have a coffee ready, Milk no sugar :)

The next batch of releases by NVIDIA should be Release 256, so expect 256.xx drivers sometime this coming month (April 2010) :)

http://www.nvidia.co...Technology.html

This has also been for a long time now, but NVIDIA no longer calls their drivers ForceWare and instead uses "GeForce Release", "Quadro Release" and "Verde Notebook Release." I still notice that the front page news still calls them ForceWare. :)

Edited by justinkw1

Verde notebook drivers? I am guessing they are are marketing their Notebook GPUs as being Green? Verde means Green in Spanish if i remember correctly.

Verde notebook drivers? I am guessing they are are marketing their Notebook GPUs as being Green? Verde means Green in Spanish if i remember correctly.

Yes its green in spanish and portuguese :)

<sarcasm>How dare you, leave us modded .inf-less on the cusp of the biggest Nvidia Driver launch evar (256.xx) !!!.</sarcasm>

Seriously, enjoy a much deserved rest, my friend...

See you on the other side,

:)

- Spark99

Anyway, I'll be popping in as often as I can, have a coffee ready, Milk no sugar :)

If it's a good cup of coffee, it won't need milk or sugar. Edited by Darvin Drakemore

enjoy your break!

Oh my, dial up is slow, changed my email to IMAP, may need to change it back to POP for the next 2 weeks.

IMAP = incredibly slow on dial up, but very useful on broadband.

Yes I must catch up on NVDIA's driver terminology :)

All's going well at Ohau, lots of plumbing work done, we now have more than one bathroom, no more waiting on kids :)

Got some firewood cut, getting colder here now, and the Mrs loves to burn it in the rather large fire.

Must chop some more trees down for next years burnin.

Weather bit cloudy, kids restless, must take them for a walk and tire them out.

Best have a look around to see what is happin.