LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Corrupt "uniwillACPI.zip"

Guest Rayway

I downloaded it and opened with 7-zip without errors. Or WinRAR, same result. Don't have working WinZIP just now.

Guest Rayway

Thank you for the info "Old Fart". I used WinRAR. It unzipped two files: Fujitsu.cs and Fujitsu.xml. I moved them to the ACPI folder in NCH. I ran NHC, but the ACPI tab displays the message: "ACPI control system is not yet configurated for this system". The laptop I have is an Amilo Pi1536. Are the above mentioned files only valid for the Amilo M3438? Thank you for any assistance that may be available!

Guest Rayway

Thanks quipster & zipper. As mentioned above, I have put the two relevant files in the ACPI directory.

I just get "ACPI Control System is not yet configurated for this system" in the ACPI tab.

What further steps need to be taken to get the fan control speed function to be available (and configured)?

Thank you one and all.

Probably you must configure the files yourself for your hardware - with a quick search I coudn't find suitable one from www.amilo-forum.de

Guest Rayway

I downloaded it and opened with 7-zip without errors. Or WinRAR, same result. Don't have working WinZIP just now.

Sorry to bother you zipper, do you actually have NHC up and running and configured with the relevant modified ACPI files? Many thanks.

No, I use it very seldom.

Sorry to bother you quipster, do you actually have NHC up and running and configured with the relevant modified ACPI files? Many thanks.

I don't have a Fujitsu Siemens, but I'm somewhat familiar with it's internals.

You have to modify the *.xml file with notepad to indicate which part of the script in the *.cs file has to be used for controlling ACPI. In your case the line in xml should look like this

<Model name="AMILO Pi 1536" location="PRODUCT" class="XI1554" file="Fujitsu_Siemens.cs" />

I don't have a Fujitsu Siemens, but I'm somewhat familiar with it's internals.

You have to modify the *.xml file with notepad to indicate which part of the script in the *.cs file has to be used for controlling ACPI. In your case the line in xml should look like this

<Model name="AMILO Pi 1536" location="PRODUCT" class="XI1554" file="Fujitsu_Siemens.cs" />

Also refer to:

Guest Rayway

Also refer to:

Thanks quipster. I have edited the .xml file and have also read the posts on the link you provided. I haven't got it fully working yet, but I am making steady progress. Many, many thanks. :)

• 7 months later...

Thanks quipster. I have edited the .xml file and have also read the posts on the link you provided. I haven't got it fully working yet, but I am making steady progress. Many, many thanks. :)

hi , Did you get it working with the Fusi Amilo PI1536? ive tried editing the xml files but to no avail.