LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Compal FL90: d-sub dosent work

oas

Hi,

I can't get desktop screen on my TV. I've bought FL90 over 2-3 years ago and d-sub worked fine. I've even changed graphics card/OS/drivers for newer and it still doesn't work properly. My OS is Windows 7 PRO x32 with the latest 197.44 VGA drivers. I get one short blink on my TV's screen while it's connected to the notebook and then the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I've tested cable on the other notebook and it works. My inf file is nvct.inf. I have no clue how to fix that and I can't find any resolve of this problem at any sites. Is there anyone who had the same problem and can help me?

EDIT: My vga is GeForce 8600M GT

Edited by oas

So does the VGA output work with other displays but not your TV?

Does the other notebook work fine with your TV? (what drivers, display mode, etc)

Unless you tell us what TV you are trying to use we can't help you.

So does the VGA output work with other displays but not your TV?

Does the other notebook work fine with your TV? (what drivers, display mode, etc)

Unless you tell us what TV you are trying to use we can't help you.

My compal fl90 doesnt work with every TV (d-sub output). I have old daewoo 21' TV at the moment (it hasnt vga input, it has only euro and yellow video input). Ya others notebooks works with my TV with default drivers so problem is with my fl90. I havent other notebooks at home so I cant check display mode etc - sorry.

Maybe I should change nvct.inf to default? Or maybe my d-sub is broken:)

Edited by oas