• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nautis1100

• loosh.iii

• chainer1

• B.tuned

Sorry guys.. I am playing catch up again. Sorry for the delay... I will get on them as soon as possible.

naz2x, the Msi Gx700 is not an optimus capable notebook.

There will hopefully be a new set of Verde drivers up today at Nvidia.

--

Will be updating the first post for 260.63 as many of the edits will not work for it. In addition I will be adding many of the new ones you guys posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have an EEEPC Asus 1215n with these HW ids VEN_10DE&DEV_0A76&SUBSYS_84461043 I've managed to install everything except ION2 graphic card (intel is fine)

Is there any way to fix this? (currently I have tried:

- 1015N WinXP drivers (adding hw info to the inf)

- 1215N drivers (on site support page are claimed as WinXP/Vista but in the inf are only Vista/7)

- 260.63 beta from Nvidia which is the nearest thing in the inf there is already a VEN_10DE&DEV_0A76&SUBSYS_84471043 instead of 8446 I've tried to modify the info but in the end no good results)

Just a question, maybe do I need to HEX edit the dll or sys file to change also here 8447 to 8446? (If you now which the dll to modify)

Thanks

Guest guest123

Hello Nautis and everyone else,

So glad I found this thread, I was so happy that at first then... following happened.

Please Help me out. I purchased a clevo b7110/sager np7110, my optimus is not working properly, i tried the method you listed for Clevo B5100M/Sager NP512, because essential they both have same hardware configuration. When I hit setup.exe in display folder, i get error saying no compatible driver found, please someone help me out, here's my laptop info:

windows 7 ultimate 32bit

Nvidia GT 330m

hardware ID:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A29&SUBSYS_71101558&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A29&SUBSYS_71101558

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A29&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A29&CC_0300

thank you very much

Guest Mindtracer

My notebook has the very same properties as steedalot's one. (Lenovo Z360, NVidia G310M, HW-ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A70&SUBSYS_396817AA)

Since the only official driver Lenovo has released so far is the quite poor v189.69 a modded INF driver would be very welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Guest MichaelGermany

hi there,

sorry for my possibly bad english, i´m from germany and couldn´t find a site in my language, where I could expact some help. so i hope you guy(s) can help me with my problem.

I also have a lenovo Z360 i3 with the geforce 310M optimus. I installes WIN XP home 32bit - and lenovo offers no drivers for this configuration - I could only download the win7 drivers, and they don´t work.

the drivers package I downloaded from nVidia homepage doesn´t work at all - it´s the 258.96 package. when i start the .exe of this package, it tells me, that there is no hardware for the drivers found in the package.

in the hardware manager there is one video controller shown with a yellow questionmark. i deactivated this videocontroller now, to avoid problems. can anybody help me?

thanks a lot!!!

michael

Hello nautis1100

I have a Lenovo Z360 Laptop with a Geforce 310M Optimus Video Card

Guest MichaelGermany

sorry for missing the hardware ID - it´s the same as already mentioned by others above:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A70&SUBSYS_396817AA

is my win XP OS the problem?

• 1 month later...
Guest Blackscreens

I just tried running a few games on med-high and i get a permanent black screen which i have to alt-tab out of and end the task manually.

Some games run on lowest detail but considering the machine has a gt 330m, i was expecting games like tf2, and l4d2 should run on med-high.

Anyone know why this black screen is happening? I tried to enable all Nvidia based options in the control panel of geforce but still no dice.

ID49c01h

I just tried running a few games on med-high and i get a permanent black screen which i have to alt-tab out of and end the task manually.

Some games run on lowest detail but considering the machine has a gt 330m, i was expecting games like tf2, and l4d2 should run on med-high.

Anyone know why this black screen is happening? I tried to enable all Nvidia based options in the control panel of geforce but still no dice.

ID49c01h

running on nvidia driver 259.22 from the gateway website

Guest blackscreens

Havin 259.22 nvidia drivers, do i have to go back to factory image, and reinstall the nvidia driver mentioned here?

Do i have to uninstall the 259 to make the drive here mentioned work?

also does this solve the black screens whenever i try increase the quality to medium and high?

• 1 month later...

Hopefully this will work. It seems that this string:

%NVIDIA_DEV.0A70.06% = Section032, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A70&SUBSYS_C08B144D

is what is needed for my particular 310m through Samsung which is a np-qx410-j01us

I'm frustrated that the newest driver is from August! (Especially since there are new verde drivers that I can't get).

Any help would be appreciated :)

Guest rosalem

Hopefully this will work. It seems that this string:

%NVIDIA_DEV.0A70.06% = Section032, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A70&SUBSYS_C08B144D

is what is needed for my particular 310m through Samsung which is a np-qx410-j01us

I'm frustrated that the newest driver is from August! (Especially since there are new verde drivers that I can't get).

Any help would be appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rosalem

Update on my issue:

I tried doing the modding 101 thing for a second time and noticed that my particular inf has not only a section 32 AND a section 33. I essentially went through the .inf that worked from the OEM and changed what was missing on the inf from the latest verde drivers. I was able to get the installation to attempt to install but then I got an error where nvidia just said it failed to install. When I tried to do the "I have the disk" method, the error I get is "the driver you are attempting to install is not compatible with your version of windows" even though I made sure (thrice) to download the verde 260.99 for windows 7. If anyone has a way to get the drivers to work with a 310m with a subsys of C08B144D I'd love you for ever.

Guest rosalem

Final Update:

I resolved my issue and was able to install using 260.99 with the modded .inf found here on the forums. If you are having these issues as well follow these steps (they worked for me):

1) go here

2) Download the setup and modded .inf

3) if your hardware ID isn't showing, go into the modded nv_disp.inf and find where it will show the beginning of your hardware ID (in my case it was 0A70)

4) go right below the hardware id and retype the exact same thing as the line above only changing the SECTION (I had to add section 32 to the first area of strings, and section 33 to the second area respectively since I have two different sections). I also added the .06% at the end since my specific hardware was 0A70.06%

5) Follow the directions found here making sure specifically to do the install using the have disk method.

BAM - updated to version 260.99 of the latest verde drivers. Hope this helps people with slow OEMs and those who don't have their manufacturers signed up with the verde program.

Enjoy~

• 1 month later...

I have a laptop from a reseller, I'm trying to get a refund if I can't get this driver to install (I may anyway since nothing can be updated due to it all being modded by the OEM). I can't even tell what motherboard it has, BIOS, etc.. the seller just tells me the factory doesn't give him the info even though it's under warranty. If he doesn't refund I'm going to file a dispute with paypal.

Anyways... he won't even give me the ODM.

NVLBH.inf is in the driver dvd

I don't think it's optimus but I have the 335m and use Win 7 64

This is what the OEM10.inf looks like at the top:

[Version]

Signature = "$Windows NT$"

Provider = %NVIDIA%

ClassGUID = {4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Class = Display

DriverVer = 07/12/2010, 8.17.12.5741

CatalogFile = NVLBH.CAT

Hardware ID shows up NOWHERE on the internet except one MSDN post and the author won't reply to me.

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&SUBSYS_20021B61&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&SUBSYS_20021B61

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&CC_0300

Not sure where to put the line in the new .inf and if I have to add the string since I don't have optimus.

Thanks so much!

NVLBH.INF

Edited by divide_by_zero

• 7 months later...

I have a laptop from a reseller, I'm trying to get a refund if I can't get this driver to install (I may anyway since nothing can be updated due to it all being modded by the OEM). I can't even tell what motherboard it has, BIOS, etc.. the seller just tells me the factory doesn't give him the info even though it's under warranty. If he doesn't refund I'm going to file a dispute with paypal.

Anyways... he won't even give me the ODM.

NVLBH.inf is in the driver dvd

I don't think it's optimus but I have the 335m and use Win 7 64

This is what the OEM10.inf looks like at the top:

[Version]

Signature = "$Windows NT$"

Provider = %NVIDIA%

ClassGUID = {4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Class = Display

DriverVer = 07/12/2010, 8.17.12.5741

CatalogFile = NVLBH.CAT

Hardware ID shows up NOWHERE on the internet except one MSDN post and the author won't reply to me.

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&SUBSYS_20021B61&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&SUBSYS_20021B61

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CAF&CC_0300

Not sure where to put the line in the new .inf and if I have to add the string since I don't have optimus.

Thanks so much!

Any make or model number?

Do you have the original drivers - what came in the recovery partition or the recovery discs?

• 7 years later...

I have bought a new samsung laptop last month. As I bought it, the Nvidia control panel includes Audio settings and 3D settings only. As I update my driver to 331.52, my Nvidia Control panel now only has its 3D settings. The Adio settings is gone and I don't know how to get it back Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher. please help me with it.

Edited by quikaj