LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I'm back

mobilenvidia

Crikey that was a hard few weeks without Internet.

If only you guys, know what I have been through to get back online, one day there will be a movie on this subject.

I had my Broadband and phone with Vodafone, a fairly large company in the world of Telecommunications BUT what a useless company to deal with.

Been with them for over 2 years, and all I got in the end was my account deactivated and I had nothing.

All I wanted was to shift my account from one address to another, very simple.

But, I've ditched Vodafone, and hello Maxnet, a great company for Broadband for anyone in NZ reading this.

I got to talk to a Kiwi not someone half way around the world who had no clue where I lived.

I'm all hooked up again to the Web, 100GB/month data plan should do me for a while.

Costing me an arm and a leg but time to live a little :)

Downloading and catching up on quite a few drivers, bare with me, may take me a little while to process them all.

But it's so good to be back on the web.

The house is now basically complete, I have mains power and broadband, what more can a geek ask for :)

haha, I know I never post on your forum, but I have a look at it every day, and it's always nice seeing you coming back from your house in the forest of New Zealand :). welcome back in the interwebz world !

Crikey that was a hard few weeks without Internet.

If only you guys, know what I have been through to get back online, one day there will be a movie on this subject.

I had my Broadband and phone with Vodafone, a fairly large company in the world of Telecommunications BUT what a useless company to deal with.

Been with them for over 2 years, and all I got in the end was my account deactivated and I had nothing.

All I wanted was to shift my account from one address to another, very simple.

But, I've ditched Vodafone, and hello Maxnet, a great company for Broadband for anyone in NZ reading this.

I got to talk to a Kiwi not someone half way around the world who had no clue where I lived.

I'm all hooked up again to the Web, 100GB/month data plan should do me for a while.

Costing me an arm and a leg but time to live a little :P

Downloading and catching up on quite a few drivers, bare with me, may take me a little while to process them all.

But it's so good to be back on the web.

The house is now basically complete, I have mains power and broadband, what more can a geek ask for :)

Yer I know what ya mean with those phone operators. There's always someone you can't understand on the other end lol. :)

Welcome back Pieter. :)

Small ISPs are much better I find.

They definitely are. I used to work for one a few years ago, but AT&T drove it out of business :) The tech support people there (like me) actually cared about the customers and really wanted to fix their problems. We also spoke English natively.

Anyway, welcome back, brother:thumbsup:

Welcome back! We've missed you....Mr. Anderson.....