LaptopVideo2Go Forums

260.61 get OEM Mobile INF update

mobilenvidia

Thanks to Nautis1100 and NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit for the Mobile INFs that I've added to Forceware 260.61

Now there are a gazillion OEM Notebooks supported with this driver.

Guest SebastianJu

And where is the inf? I cant find it. All threads say "inf missing".

And I cant find a inf at most of the older drivers. I mean this site is for giving the possibility to install driver even when nvidia doesnt want it. But this way... whats the point in giving away the drivers without the infs? Without the infs these drivers are worthless for most people. Dont understand why that is...

Or are the infs at another place?

Guest Plainview

Really appreciate the work you do. Am getting following error when trying to download inf for any driver:

Error: The request for '/infs/260series/26061/nvwi.inf' was not found on this server.

As 260.61 and .63 have a heap of OEM INFs I have not made a modded INF for these 2 drivers.

Guest Rakevinwr

As 260.61 and .63 have a heap of OEM INFs I have not made a modded INF for these 2 drivers.

Anyway that you might do so? :)

I'm running on a Nvidia geforce go 7950 gtx, and the midded inf is the only way for me to install

I'm trying to sort the installer issue with modded INF.

I can get the driver to install just fine via driver update, just the installer is refusing to cooperate :)

Anyway that you might do so? :)

I'm running on a Nvidia geforce go 7950 gtx, and the midded inf is the only way for me to install

+1 This 7950 GTX on my M1710 appears to be the poor ignored b@st@rd child of these recent releases.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I need the 260 series modded inf's also.

Hello

Fujitsu-siemens Nvidia GeForce go 6800, dev_00C8&SUBSYS_107C1734.Windows 7 ultimate 32.I search laptopvideo2go/drivers but "No driver data found" :) What are the correct drivers?

Mobilenvidia kindly help... I have clean installed Win 7(64bit) on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ15G... Now the problem is the GeForce 8400M GT GPU is not recognised... Have tried many drivers n even modded ones..... Nothing works! Whats wrong with Sony & OEMs! anyway it sucks.